MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Nora: (on phone with Ed) And I like strawberry ice cream...yeah, it's Beige who has the intense chocolate craving around here.
Beige: (studying Labyrinth fanfic with the others) Intense doesn't even begin to cut it.
Nora: (still on phone) Right, I'll tell him...(hand over receiver) Scooter, Ed says your turn's up next.
Scooter: Nice...just don't let him turn me into a Jabberwock or something. The one from the Brooke Shields show is still giving me a hard time.
Nora: Gotcha. (to Ed) Scooter says no Jabberwocks...and I assume no borogoves or mome raths...okay, thanks...bye, now. (hangs up)
Erin: Bog of Eternal Stench...gee, that's what we call the laundry room in high summer.
Storyteller: Well, I think it would be a lark - just like a romp up Wonder Mountain.
Scooter: Shh...don't mention Wonder Mountain; Red might hear you.
Beige: So, are we in?
Nora: I want to...but Erin, you'll have to tell me where you got your boots; I might need a new pair for the trip through the bog.
Erin: The Happy Wanderer, down on the corner of East Henson and Goelz. (goes to phone and dials Kelly) Hi, Kelly, is it too late to add room 7? It'll be two Muppets, two Fraggles and one human.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: *growls at the people who have shown up. After stopping to scratch her ear, she begins to warily walk about the others before being dragged into room 24 by Sweetums*

Sweetums: *after making sure his other roommates are in the hallway, shuts Alex inside room 24 and barricades the door* She'll be allright in the morning...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly's Answering Service: Hello, you have reached room 2. I'm sorry I couldn't come to the phone. Sadly, other things have been demanding my attention at the time. If you would like to be invited to the Labyrinth, rest assured I have received the notice. Thank you! *beep*

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: It's raining? It can't be raining!
Gillis: And why not?
Kim: Because it's ByronFest weekend! It's not supposed to rain on ByronFest! Now the carnival and everything is going to be ruined.
Gillis: ...did you and Boober switch places or something?
Boober: Hey, I think the sun's coming out!
Kim: Is it? Phew.

-Kim

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: *back to her normal self, comes out of Room 24 - she has done her best to clean herself up, but her hair still looks wild and there are clawmarks all over her. She leaves a thank-you note to Ed for the stuffed werewolf and another to Ailie for the oreos*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (trying out some sneakers)

Pearl: Gettin' ready?

Kelly (nods): Yeah. I hope Hoggle makes it back before tonight.

Pearl: How're we gonna get the word out?

Kelly (shrugs): I was just gonna kinda yell it.

Pearl: Ya gotta give folks time to prepare. They need ta eat, get dressed fer the occasion, put on make-up, an' whatever else these young-un's need before the trip.

Kelly: Okay, okay. Go call everyone and tell them I'll start gathering everyone near my door around 8 Central. For anyone who doesn't answer, just leave a message on the answering machine that the door'll be unlocked and go right on into the left tunnel in our room. I imagine Hoggle will greet us somewhere in the tunnel and then take us to the Labyrinth. The thirteen hour trip will end Sunday night with the party.

Pearl (sighs): Alright, darlin'. It's YOUR phone bill.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (unlocks room 2 and posts a note on the door): "Just come on in, y'all. Y'all can hang out in our livin' room while we get ready. Find some refreshments and a TV and make yourselves at home. We ain't stupid, though ... we got the bedrooms locked while we get dressed. No peekin', y'know."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... Finished with Clifford's monstrification. Now I think we'll head on over to Kelly's and join the party.

Will maybe work on the SST stuff and see if anyone helps outwith Humphrey the Hobgoblin from Mopatop's. If not, well, I have a general idea of how he should be.

*Grabs roomies and heads over to Room #2. :zany:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (drives up to Ed and company): Hi, guys, come on in! Kelly and Pearl are getting dressed, but since we Doozers don't really wear clothes, I can hang around and keep the guests company.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sitting down. Oh hi Cotterpin. Gotcha something. *Hands her the 7-layer recipe jotted down from Mom. *Uncle D and Count are huddled nearby, dressed much like in that chapter of the fic.

Status
Not open for further replies.