Make Money With Puppets! new eBook by Paul Louis

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I wanted to share something with you now, before the official launch. Every day, I get at least one Email from someone who has seen my free puppet making videos on the Internet, asking how to make money with these puppets. So I've decided to write a detailed, step-by-step eBook guide to "puppetry profit". Several respected members of the puppetry community have already read the eBook, and here's what they have said...

"Paul and I got our start together in this adventure we call puppeteering, and has always been one of the hardest working people I know. His book offers valuable insight to anyone seeking to take their love of puppets to the next step. I recommend it highly!" ... Donna Kimball (Puppeteer for The Jim Henson Company)

"I will have to give Pauly a thumbs up on this one. I'm not going to give anything away here, but this could very well be a puppeteers Bible. Now to shrink it to a small book to fit in my pocket." ... Billy D. Fuller (SSPuppets.com)

I will be launching the sales site in a few more weeks. But I'd like to offer it to Muppet Central members now. It is only $24. A small investment for something that can literally give you a whole new money making career, as it has for me. Thanks for your time :smile: ... Pauly
You can GET THE eBook HERE

shtick

Reaction score
Any plans on publishing a hard copy book? I don't like to buy ebooks but would definitely pay for an actual book.

If not, try http://www.Lulu.com

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
Not at the moment :smile: The eBook has direct online link resources. A hard copy would not have this as you know. If i get enough requests, I might make a hard copy available though. Thanks :smile:

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
Hi, all. I've been getting some Emails asking if my selling method on eBay really works, or am I just saying that to sell a few eBooks. Well, I can tell you that I'm too old to lie about anything :wink:. I have learned that honesty and a smile, get you very far. Nonetheless, I have posted a link on the sales page shown in my signature below, where you can actually see the amount of puppets I have built, have sold on eBay, how much they sold for, as well as the feedback received.
Now off I must go, ... me and my wife, Morgan Fairchild, have a dinner date with President Obama and the First Lady :wink:.

Puppetainer

Reaction score
Hey Paul! Thanks so much for all that you've done and continue to do to help further the art of puppetry! I've used and recommended your videos many, many times and I WILL be ordering a copy of your e-book, hopefully today.:big_grin:

I look forward to the additional info you have to share and again thank you so much for all your generosity with your knowledge and experience in the past. I for one am more than willing to put a little change in your pocket as a way of thanks.

I'm so excited to be a part of the puppet community. It is such a friendly, open and sharing environment. So many people have taught me so much as I've made my journey into puppetry. I've learned from people here at the forum and at sites I've found out on the web. Some of it I've paid for but much of it was offered freely. It was always offered in the same spirit of good will and generosity. I'm so thrilled to be a part of this relatively small but close knit group of individuals. After many years of wandering through the world looking for my place it feels like I've truly found it among my fleece and foam obsessed friends.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go sing a couple of choruses Kumbayah. :smile:

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
Hey, Puppetainer! Thanks so much for your kind words and support. Yes, many of the puppetry community are just plain, awesome. It always amazes me how willing so many folks are, to share ideas and resources. Personally, I try to answer every Email I get, and really provide answers. It really does come back to you ten fold. :smile:

crazy chris

Reaction score
thanks so much for your taking the time to educate pauly!

your videos were the first thing i saw when i started delving back in to the puppet community... and it helped let me know that there WAS a puppet community out there!

cc