Make Money With Puppets! new eBook by Paul Louis

Puppetainer

Reaction score
Hey Paul! I just wanted to comment again. I DID buy your ebook and have read the whole thing. I wanted to wait to read it until I was ready to really begin moving towards starting my online puppet business. I've been busy building puppets for other reasons (the Project Puppet contest, a couple of puppets I donated to charity auctions, etc) but NOW I'm finally ready to really begin.

Your book had a number of great tips, links and ideas to get me going! I'm going to be trying to make money both by selling puppets that I'm building and through making some puppet videos. I'll have to come back and let you know when I've actually got the business up and running. Thanks again for sharing your knowledge and experience!

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
Hi, Puppetainer & Crazy Chris. I just now read your post, and wanted to thank you for your nice words. I'm glad my book is helping you to make some money in puppetry. I look forward to hearing more of your success! Happy holidays! .. Pauly :smile:

crazy chris

Reaction score
thanks again pauly!

my puppet theater has been open a month and we are having a blast!

cc

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Oh wow Paul, I didn't know you were actually on here. Thanks for making those videos. They were a good push forward in making puppets.
I can't buy it right at the moment but thank you for writing and offereing the book. I will probably buy it sometime in the near future though. I have one question about it, is there anything in it about actualy starting a business in the legal sense (licenses and all of that)?

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
Hi, Chris & Gonzo,
Chris, that is great news! Congrats! and sorry it took me while to get back. I have been awfully busy. But that's awesome! keep it up and let me know what's new!
Gonzo, you're very welcome! As far as legal topics in my eBook, yes, the first chapter talks about incorporating your puppet business, either as profit or non-profit. However, as stated on my sales page, this chapter's facts may vary, depending on your geographic location. Thanks :smile: