"Major and important" Muppet announcement coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I pretty much never get my hopes up for any new Muppet announcements anymore, especially as new Muppet projects continue to be more and more exclusive because, well, it's Disney; Disney's always been about exclusiveness.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
I'm convinced its The Muppet Show being added to Disney + just because the tweet Kermit tweeted a bit later

I feel its a direct reference to the Loretta Swit episode from Season 5. When Miss Piggy leaks a false story to the press about her & Kermit getting married & subsequently Kermit fires her. An episode that too my knowledge hasn't been released anywhere.

Or maybe i'm just looking too deeply into this lol.

datman24

Reaction score
I'm convinced its The Muppet Show being added to Disney + just because the tweet Kermit tweeted a bit later

I feel its a direct reference to the Loretta Swit episode from Season 5. When Miss Piggy leaks a false story to the press about her & Kermit getting married & subsequently Kermit fires her. An episode that too my knowledge hasn't been released anywhere.

Or maybe i'm just looking too deeply into this lol.
Stop trying to get my hopes up.

rexcrk

Reaction score
My money is on “sEaSoN tWo Of MuPpEtS nOw”.

Which, I should be glad for any new Muppet stuff... but I honestly didn’t love Muppets Now. Bring back the 2015 show!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know. I feel like if there was going to be a Season 2, we would've heard something about it back during the inaugural season.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm guessing Muppet Show is coming to Disney+, whether it's the whole series or what they were able to clear for the DVDs.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Knowing Disney and how cheap they are, it probably would be the latter if that were the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.