Main Forum link doesn't work (for me)

wes

Reaction score
Why doesn't the forum button work on my computer. I click the button and it doesn't take me there I have to click on the Lets talk about it link under the main article.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think it may be your flash player. It doesn't work on my regualr Internet explorer for some reason.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I designed the flash elements years ago and they have always worked for me unless I'm on my partner's Mac. It only works sometimes there. I have always found it a Mac issue due to the company's problematic history with Flash and other such plug-ins. However, when we first added these elements there were some trouble shooting hoops both the staff and the users had to jump through. I would encourage updating the plug-in and restarting your computer. :confused:

wes

Reaction score
thanks yall I'll do that!

Redsonga

Reaction score
I designed the flash elements years ago and they have always worked for me unless I'm on my partner's Mac. It only works sometimes there. I have always found it a Mac issue due to the company's problematic history with Flash and other such plug-ins. However, when we first added these elements there were some trouble shooting hoops both the staff and the users had to jump through. I would encourage updating the plug-in and restarting your computer. :confused:
I have a mac and I've never had troubles:smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I have a mac and I've never had troubles:smile:
My experience has shown me it is just primarily a Mac-based problem - however it isn't all or even most Macs that have an issue. Just more than PCs. I think updating the plug-in solves most of the issues.

Redsonga

Reaction score
My experience has shown me it is just primarily a Mac-based problem - however it isn't all or even most Macs that have an issue. Just more than PCs. I think updating the plug-in solves most of the issues.
I have to keep my plugins working since I play a lot of games :smile:

stick

Reaction score
ya, the links r not working right. if i click anywhere up top of this page to go to news for example it takes me to wsearch.net... that isnt right

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I have trouble with the main page link on my work computer. We don't install the new plugins etc so that could be it, but I find that the other page links work and so does the main page link only when I surf back to it from another area at Muppet Central.

There's something with the initial homepage connection that inhibits the linkage properties. It must be the initial embed rather than the flash itself. I'll look into it.