Main Forum link doesn't work (for me)

matleo

Reaction score
for anyone having trouble you can also use the forum link at the bottom of the page. That's what I do. I'm too lazy to update software.

--Matt

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Amazingly everything seems to work perfectly for me right now! Whatever you've done Phillip - it's working on this end. I'll check Ian's mac later and see how that goes. :smile:

{EDIT} back to not working again. Hmmm.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I found the problem, but what's the solution?

I have discovered the reason for the main page issue on some browsers/computers. When I type in "muppetcentral.com" by itself on a few select systems the links are not always active in the Flash menu. However, every time I add the Ws as in "www.muppetcentral.com" it works smoothly. I don't know why that is, but now know that's how it is. :confused: :eek:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I have discovered the reason for the main page issue on some browsers/computers. When I type in "muppetcentral.com" by itself on a few select systems the links are not always active in the Flash menu. However, every time I add the Ws as in "www.muppetcentral.com" it works smoothly. I don't know why that is, but now know that's how it is. :confused: :eek:
Hey, nice catch, Jamie! I just tried typing in http://muppetcentral.com and none of the flash menu links would work. Then I scrolled down, clicked on the "home" button on the bottom of the page, and that added the "www" to the link and everything was working again.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Hmm... I seem to have the same problem. However, I have a Mac, so anything goes :smile:

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
The same thing happens to me~! But i dont have a Mac. I have Windows.

It doesnt work on library computers that i go to ether.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
For some strange reason the top menu will not come up on Firefox for me anymore. But for some reason Youtube and a few other sites will not come up correctly on my screen either...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Update.

For some strange reason the top menu will not come up on Firefox for me anymore. But for some reason Youtube and a few other sites will not come up correctly on my screen either...
It's working fine now!