LXZ4Evur's Electric Mayhem Oneshots

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I decided to finally make my oneshots! Srry if I haven't been posting for a while. Here's the first fanfic! Enjoy! Note: This first story is told first-person point of view.

Part of the Mayhem

Its been a few weeks since I've been working with the Muppets. I've been very good friends with Walter and Scooter. However, I really want to finally speak to the Electric Mayhem. Scooter told me they've been down to the dumps lately. The band's instruments, including the orchestra's, were getting worn out. I felt bad for those guys. At least Kermit's banjo was alright.

Everyday, I keep seeing the band upset because they don't have gigs to attend or rehearsal to rehearse. I honestly, felt really bad for the Electric Mayhem. As the new Muppet in this building besides Walter, I vowed myself to find a way to cheer the band up.....maybe even try to talk to me.

3 DAYS LATER......

Pay Day.

That's right, pay day. I recieved at least more in my paycheck for the Muppet Show. Plus, my paycheck from my part-time job at a Music Store just a couple blocks from the theater.
I was backstage where some of the crates were, filled with some of next week's props for the show. My long, navy blue hair was drooping with a high ponytail. I was writing something on my clipboard. Kermit walked by.

"Hi-ho, Leah!" Kermit greeted, "What are you doing?"

"Mm?" I looked to my left to see Kermit next to me, just not sitting next to me on the crate. "Oh hi Kermit! I'm just working on stuff."

"What stuff? Usually Scooter or Walter takes care of that." he said.

"Oh no." I said, "Not materials. I'm just thinking of some stuff for the band. How are they doing?"

"The Electric Mayhem? Oh. They're still in and out of their room."

My heart sunk. I felt bad. "Don't worry, green-stuff, I have an idea on what I can do for them." I said.

"Oh good!" Kermit said, "What is it?"

"Its a surprise." I said.

Kermit nods, he understood. "Okay. Let me know if you need help with anything." He walks off.
I sighed. I hope the band loves my surprise.

AT LEAST A WEEK LATER......

I was up early one day. The Electric Mayhem were still sleeping and Walter and Scooter were up helping me. After we setted up, I placed cards on each of the band's instruments and the orchestra's chair. For Nigel, I placed one on his conductor stand, then I ran off-stage and then to the canteen for breakfast.

(NON-FIRST-PERSON)

The Electric Mayhem were walking the drummer around the theater and the Orchestra went with them. When they reached to the front stage to usually sit in the audience chairs, something caught each of their eyes, every members eyes widened on what they saw onstage and the orchestra pit.
Onstage, Animal's drums were in the back, shiny and new. Dr.Teeth's keyboard was on the side. Floyd's red base was on the far right. Janice's gibson les paul guitar is on the far left.
In the Orchestra, Zoot's sax was on his chair, shiny. Lips' trumpet was on his chair, also shiny and so was Trumpet Girl's trumbone. Rowlf's piano was placed perfectly by Zoot's seat. Nigel's new conductor stick was on his conductor stand.

The Electric Mayhem, Rowlf, Nigel, and Trumpet Girl stood their wide-eyed. They see that their instruments were back and look perfectly new!

"Well now," Dr.Teeth exclaimed happily, "Whaddya know!"

"Our instruments!" Floyd yelled happily

"They're back!" Rowlf shouted

"Fer sure!" Janice squealed happily.

Each member approached to their instruments. They played them and surely enough, they played perfectly. Suddenly, they all noticed that each instrument and orchestra chair had a light blue note card.

"Who are these from?" Nigel asked

"Walter, maybe?" Janice suggested, "He's like, the only Muppet in here who fer sure loves light blue."

"Too true. Too true. Howevah, this is a girl's handwriting." Dr.Teeth pointed out.

Each envelope, it read:

To: The Electric Mayhem/Muppet Orchestra
"Leah?" Animal asked curiously.​
They all looked at eachother. They then decided to see Leah.​
(BACK TO FIRST PERSON)
I was down in the canteen, eating some apple butter toast and hot tea. I was hoping the band will love the surprise. Surely enough, every member of the Electric Mayhem came down to the canteen for breakfast. I hid my face, then I realized why I haven't talked to them yet. I was shy. I peeked through my hand. The band was coming towards me!​
My heart nearly skipped at least two beats.​
"Like, hi Leah!" Janice said.​
I almost fell off my chair. I tried to hide my shyness and I turned towards my #1 favorite band.​
"...hi." I said shyly.​
"We-uh, got you're surprise." Floyd said.​
"You did?" I asked.​
They all nodded. "How did you do all of that for us?" Zoot asked.​
I don't know what, but my shyness went away quickly. "I spent every penny out of my account and paychecks. I work at 'Jazzy's Jazz Place'." I explained. They all looked at me surprisingly.​
"Ya mean that you spent your every penny on helpin' us?" Dr.Teeth asked.​
"At like, our favorite store?" Janice added.​
I nodded. "Wait, I didn't know you guys go to 'Jazzy's Jazz Place'."​
"Girl, why ya think we're here?" Floyd said, "That a-side."​
"We just wanna thank you for doin' such a wonderful thing for us." Dr.Teeth said.​
Zoot laid a hand on my shoulder, "Yeah. You're the best."​
"Aww..." I said, "It's the least I can do to help." I thought about something. I pulled out something out of my binder and I handed it to Dr.Teeth.​
"What's this?" Dr.Teeth asked.​
"Remember when you guys had auditions for new members?" I asked, "And the fact, I never knew about it until Scooter told me and I didn't know about it..."​
They nodded. "Well," I continued, "That's my audition....I used to record with my dad. Feel free to listen on the radio....I gotta go help Walter and Scooter." I got up and threw my breakfast away. I turned to the band, "I'm really glad you guys love my surprise..I'll see you guys later." I said as I walked off.​
LATER...
I was in my dressing room, practicing a song for my first number in the show. There was a knock on my door.​
"Come in!" I said, turning off my karaoke. The Electric Mayhem came in. "Oh hey guys! What's up?" I asked as I was putting my stuff away.​
"We listened to your songs." Zoot said. I stopped what I was doing and stood up slowly. "Really? What did you guys think?" I asked nervously.​
They didn't say anything. Instead, Dr.Teeth stood up to me and handed me a microphone. Confused, I didn't know what was going on. "Uhh.....I'm confused." I said, I feel like Zoot, confused on what's going on.​
"Like, there's a note taped on the mic." Janice said. I saw the note. I took it off and I read it carefully. I felt empty in a good way and I felt like I was going to cry as it said:​
To: Leah
Thank you so very much for getting us our new instruments. We owe it to you. We listened to your CD. We just have one question to ask you...
You wanna be part of the Electric Mayhem?
There were tears falling down my eyes happily. I looked at the band. Janice, with a tissue in her hand, wipes my eyes. Lips stepped up. "So....will you?" he asked.​
I was crying now. I nodded. "Yes." I said, "Yeah, I fer sure would!" I cried happily.​
We had a group hug. I couldn't wait for what was coming next for me....​
6 YEARS LATER (NON-FIRST-PERSON)
"Babe! You comin'?" Zoot called from the door.​
"Yeah!" Leah called from her room. She came out with her suitcase in one hand and her purse in the other. "You excited?"​
"We all are!" Floyd said, helping with Leah's suitcases.​
It had been almost 6 years ever since Leah joined the band. Now, it was time for a world tour. Leah's first world tour. She couldn't wait. However, she'll never forget the day when she became part of the Mayhem.​
MORE SOON!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Here's another!

Leo

After many few weeks of tour, the Electric Mayhem, including Leah, finally return home to Los Angeles. Once they entered the theater (A.K.A. their home), the Muppets were all in their dressing dorms but Kermit was talking to someone in the orchestra pit. It wasn't Nigel, nor Rowlf or Trumpet Girl because its hair was long and navy blue like Leah's.

Kermit quickly saw the Mayhem. "Hi Ho, guys!" he greeted loudly, "How was tour?"

"It was fan-skill-diddly-bop-tastic!" Zoot exclaimed, while wrapping an arm around Leah's waist.

"Yeah, the fans grew so wild, some were even brave of Animal!" Floyd said laughing.

"Oh good, well I'm glad you all had a wonderful time! I-" Kermit stopped. He looked at the person and back at Leah. "Oh my..." he said.

"Everythin' okay, green-stuff?" Dr.Teeth asked. "Like, yeah, fer sure" Janice said.

"Uummm.....Leah," Kermit said as he gulped, "Can you come here?"

Confused, Leah obeyed and stepped forward. Kermit looked at the stranger and then back at Leah again. " Uh Leah?" Kermit asked, "Do you know Leo, here?"

Leah turned to the man, she gasped and backed an inch. The man turned to Leah, now knowing his name is Leo.

Leo looked a lot like Leah...only in boy form. His hair was in a long pony-tail down to his butt....yes, I had to say butt....He was wearing a white and teal sweatshirt, long ripped brown jeans, and grey sandals.

"Leah? It's you! It's so good to finally see you again!" Leo said, in a voice similar to Leah's but only a little deeper. Say it sounds like Kagamine Len for example.

Leah looked at Leo's face. "L-Leo?" her voice sounded like she was going to start crying. "Leo!" Leah shouted happily, "I missed you!" Leah ran into Leo's arms and Leo catches her.

The band stood there in 'awe' as they finally saw two siblings together at last. So they agreed to let Leo move in their dressing dorm with them.

A FEW MONTHS LATER...

Leo became somehow weak. He became weaker everyday, which worries Leah a lot. Poor Leo had to stay in bed a lot.

One day, Leah was in the livingroom with Leo. He was more pale than ever. Leah was gripping his hand tightly, promising not to let go. Zoot walked in the livingroom.

"Hey babe..." he started, "how is he?"

Leah didn't say anything. Leo looked at Zoot, his voice was gravelly ill. "She's been like this. Ever since.......I was like this." he said. Lips walks in.

"I-I just want to make sure Leah's safe and I need to be with her by her side." Leo continued, "Leah was very stressful when me and her were young. She needed care. I took care of her even if we were both the same young age. I have been always there for Leah. Longer have you and the band have...."

The rest of the band walks in, seeing Lips and Leah teary-eyed and Zoot holding Leah's other hand for dear life. Leo gasped to continue to let the rest of the band, including his identical twin sister, letting them hear Leo's story.

"All those years, as Leah and I grew up, she became more lonelier, I had to be there for her. That was, until mom and dad kicked me......out of the house. Then...." Leo stopped and looked at Dr.Teeth, "You met her......you changed Leah's life.....and then....you two broke up....I knew she was upset, until...." Leo paused to look at Zoot and the rest of the band, "The rest of you met her....you all changed her life. I'm proud of you....."

Srry........my stupid sister wants me off for tonight...I'll write more tomorrow! Gnight!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
HERE'S A GOOD ONE! I hope...

Do I have to be the sore saxist?

Another beautiful day in the theater. Zoot was in the orchestra pit, along with Floyd, Lips, and Janice. Dr.Teeth took Animal for his daily walk for Floyd today and Leah stuck around next to Zoot, admiring his Muppet-show blow from his saxophone...well that was after the past hour. After that, Zoot stopped playing.

"Zoot? Why'd you stop?" Floyd asked curiously.

"Like yeah, it was just getting good. Fer sure!" Janice added.

"Sorry guys..." Zoot apologized, he started rubbing his back in pain. Floyd started to take notice. "You sure you're okay, saxman?" Floyd asked. Zoot nods, knowing that his back was totally sore.

"Man, why don't you take fifteen, and rest that back of yours." Floyd offered.

Zoot shrugged and went back to rubbing his back. "C'mon man." Lips said as he helped Zoot off his Orchestra chair, "Lee, help me." He turns to Zoot. "Let's get ya to bed."

"I'll handle him, Lips." Leah said. Lips gently pushes Zoot to Leah. Leah carefully takes Zoot up to his bedroom and lays him down gently in bed.

"How's your back?" Leah asked as she sat right next to him.

Zoot sighed, "Sore." He continues rubbing his back in pain. Zoot keeps on grunting his teeth everytime he finds a spot that's sore. Leah felt bad. She went to the bathroom cabinet and pulled out some pain pills. She takes them to Zoot, along with a bottle of water.

"Here babe, this'll help." Leah said in her gentle voice.

Zoot takes the pills and lays back in bed. "The medicine should kick-in about an hour." Leah explains, "You just rest your back."

"M'kay. I love you, hon." Zoot said in a tired voice.

"I love you too, baby." Leah said before kissing Zoot's soft, warm lips. Zoot fell asleep instantly after Leah left the room.

THE NEXT DAY

After Orchestra practice, Leah heads upstairs to check on Zoot. She was taking Zoot's place until he feels better.
Leah heads to the door but before she enters or knocks, she hears Zoot moaning in pain.

"Babe?" Leah asks, hoping Zoot would hear. Though, she entered anyways. Zoot was sitting up on his bed. Zoot was sweating, grunting his teeth in pain and rubbing his back in pain.

"Zoot!" Leah cried, she ran to his aid, "Are you okay? I thought that medicine kicked in!?!"

"Well it didn't!" Zoot yelled, "I was up all night due to that stupid medicine that was makin' my back feel bad!"

Leah stepped off the bed. Zoot forgot how much Leah gets emotional when someone yells at her or someone else.

"Aww babe....c'mere...I'm sorry.." Zoot said as he pulls Leah close to his chest. Even while he's using his one hand to rub his back the best he can. Leah didn't cry. She just held onto Zoot.

"You alright, babe?" Zoot asked.

Leah shrugs. "I guess" Then, an idea popped in her head. "Here babe," Leah said. She gets behind Zoot and starts rubbing his back.

Zoot had never felt so relaxed now that the pain was now decreasing from his back. Zoot instructed her to wherever parts of her back is sore enough for her to rub. Leah didn't mind. She just wants Zoot to feel better.

After that, the pain was all gone-zo! "Thanks babe. You're the best!" Zoot said as he kissed Leah's cheek as a token of his graditude. Leah smiles. "No problem, hon." she says.
Suddenly, Leah feels pain in her back! She starts rubbing it as hard as she can.

"Aww babe....not you, too." Zoot pouted. He starts rubbing her back and quietly sings in whispers to her favorite song...the District 12 lullaby. Leah fell asleep on his lap. Zoot pulls Leah closer to his chest and lays down himself. He falls right to sleep as soon as Leah gets comfortable.

MORE SOON!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
HERE'S A GOOD ONE! I hope...

Do I have to be the sore saxist?

Another beautiful day in the theater. Zoot was in the orchestra pit, along with Floyd, Lips, and Janice. Dr.Teeth took Animal for his daily walk for Floyd today and Leah stuck around next to Zoot, admiring his Muppet-show blow from his saxophone...well that was after the past hour. After that, Zoot stopped playing.

"Zoot? Why'd you stop?" Floyd asked curiously.

"Like yeah, it was just getting good. Fer sure!" Janice added.

"Sorry guys..." Zoot apologized, he started rubbing his back in pain. Floyd started to take notice. "You sure you're okay, saxman?" Floyd asked. Zoot nods, knowing that his back was totally sore.

"Man, why don't you take fifteen, and rest that back of yours." Floyd offered.

Zoot shrugged and went back to rubbing his back. "C'mon man." Lips said as he helped Zoot off his Orchestra chair, "Lee, help me." He turns to Zoot. "Let's get ya to bed."

"I'll handle him, Lips." Leah said. Lips gently pushes Zoot to Leah. Leah carefully takes Zoot up to his bedroom and lays him down gently in bed.

"How's your back?" Leah asked as she sat right next to him.

Zoot sighed, "Sore." He continues rubbing his back in pain. Zoot keeps on grunting his teeth everytime he finds a spot that's sore. Leah felt bad. She went to the bathroom cabinet and pulled out some pain pills. She takes them to Zoot, along with a bottle of water.

"Here babe, this'll help." Leah said in her gentle voice.

Zoot takes the pills and lays back in bed. "The medicine should kick-in about an hour." Leah explains, "You just rest your back."

"M'kay. I love you, hon." Zoot said in a tired voice.

"I love you too, baby." Leah said before kissing Zoot's soft, warm lips. Zoot fell asleep instantly after Leah left the room.

THE NEXT DAY

After Orchestra practice, Leah heads upstairs to check on Zoot. She was taking Zoot's place until he feels better.
Leah heads to the door but before she enters or knocks, she hears Zoot moaning in pain.

"Babe?" Leah asks, hoping Zoot would hear. Though, she entered anyways. Zoot was sitting up on his bed. Zoot was sweating, grunting his teeth in pain and rubbing his back in pain.

"Zoot!" Leah cried, she ran to his aid, "Are you okay? I thought that medicine kicked in!?!"

"Well it didn't!" Zoot yelled, "I was up all night due to that stupid medicine that was makin' my back feel bad!"

Leah stepped off the bed. Zoot forgot how much Leah gets emotional when someone yells at her or someone else.

"Aww babe....c'mere...I'm sorry.." Zoot said as he pulls Leah close to his chest. Even while he's using his one hand to rub his back the best he can. Leah didn't cry. She just held onto Zoot.

"You alright, babe?" Zoot asked.

Leah shrugs. "I guess" Then, an idea popped in her head. "Here babe," Leah said. She gets behind Zoot and starts rubbing his back.

Zoot had never felt so relaxed now that the pain was now decreasing from his back. Zoot instructed her to wherever parts of her back is sore enough for her to rub. Leah didn't mind. She just wants Zoot to feel better.

After that, the pain was all gone-zo! "Thanks babe. You're the best!" Zoot said as he kissed Leah's cheek as a token of his graditude. Leah smiles. "No problem, hon." she says.
Suddenly, Leah feels pain in her back! She starts rubbing it as hard as she can.

"Aww babe....not you, too." Zoot pouted. He starts rubbing her back and quietly sings in whispers to her favorite song...the District 12 lullaby. Leah fell asleep on his lap. Zoot pulls Leah closer to his chest and lays down himself. He falls right to sleep as soon as Leah gets comfortable.

MORE SOON!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
OKAY...just thought of this one...

I'm Sorry...

This takes place as St. Felicitys Hospital, Jim died early in the morning, remaining Dr.Teeth in a huge nervous wreck. The band decided to stay at the hospital since Jim wasn't the only one who might not make it.
The Electric Mayhem were in one of the waiting rooms, trying to calm Dr.Teeth down. Leah stood, pacing back and forth, waiting to hear about Leo.

"Lee. Could ya stop pacin' and help comfortin'?" Floyd asked.

Leah ignored. She was almost to be in a nervous wreck. Janice stood and she lead Leah to sit down on the couch. "Hey....you guys can head home....," Leah said sadly, "I'm gonna stay and wait for Leo."

The band, even Dr.Teeth, looked up. "You sure?" Lips asked, "I-I or one of us could-"

"No." Leah said, "I'll stay. You guys head on home."

The Electric Mayhem slowly left the room. Janice runs up to her. "You like, have the keys?" she asked. Leah handed her the bus keys. "Like, if you need us. Call me. Okay?" Janice said. Leah slowly nods and watches her closest sister leave.

It has been almost five hours and still, no word from the doctors. Until one of the nurses came out...Leah stood up quickly and ran to her. "Where is he? Where's Leo!? Is he alright!?" Leah asked repeatingly, "Where's my brother!?"

The nurse sighed. "Miss....." she said, "He-..."

AN HOUR LATER

The band was at the theater, waiting worriedly for Leah to come home, hopefully with good news because Dr.Teeth needed some. Lips started to get more worried as much as Zoot or Janice. "Okay..that's it, " Lips says, he gets up and grabs his coat, "I'm gonna go get her. "
But just before Lips could slip on his sandals, the door bursted open. Leah ran in with tears falling rapidly down her eyes as she ran upstairs and slammed her bedroom door shut.

"Like, what was that?" Janice asked.

Kermit walks in slowly. "Kermit, my main frog," Floyd asked, "What's up with LeeLeeLoo?"

"Leo died." Kermit said quietly. He too was sad of his loss of Jim but was feeling bad for Leah's loss of Leo.

The Electric Mayhem were quiet and looked at eachother shocked and terrified. They felt bad. Lips hung his coat back on the rack. Dr.Teeth, who finally stopped his nervous wreck and looked at Kermit. He broke the silence. "How did he die?" he asked.

"Stroke." Kermit said. He left the room without looking back.

Each of the band members looked at eachother. They're going to make things right for Leah.

MEANWHILE...

Leah was lying on her stomach on her bed, crying her eyes out. She was repeating, "I'm Sorry!" over ten times. There was sad music playing on the radio. The room remained dark until a light was shined through. Leah didn't bare to look up because if it was the band, she didn't want them to see her cry. Sure, Dr.Teeth saw her cry a few times before, but not the other members.
Lips sat next to Leah and gently lays a hand on her shoulder. The rest of the band surrounds him and Leah from the side of the bed. Floyd places the candle on the dresser.

"Hey." Lips says quietly enough for Leah to hear. Janice petted Leah's hair gently on the otherside of the bed. "Lee....like, aww honey....." she said.
"Lee...." Floyd said, "Hey now. It's gonna be okay. We've just been through with one loss tonight. And by 'we', I mean Teeth."

Leah again, ignores. Zoot lifts her up in her arms and cuddled her on his chest. He gently strokes Leah's hair gently and kisses the top of her head. "Ssshhhh....baby...." Zoot quietly replied. All came out was Leah's sorrowful cries. Dr.Teeth felt bad. He took her hand and rubbed it. Lani rubbed Leah's shoulder for comfort. Pretty much everyone hugged and rubbed her in comfort.

LATER.....

Everyone went to bed. Leah stood up late watching her and Leo's favorite movie, 'The Diary of Anne Frank: What really happened'. Leah cried a bit then stopped a few times and kept repeating at every couple of hours.
It was 12:00 midnight.
Leah heard someone coming into her room. It was Lips. He was wearing a brown long-sleeved shirt, black sweatpants, his bare feet were showing and was wearing a orange-yellow plaid robe (for men).

"Lee? You okay?" Lips asked as he sat next to her. Leah shook her head 'no'.

Lips hugs her from the side and Leah couldn't help but hug back. "Came to check on ya." he said, "Ya know somethin'?"
Leah looked at him. "If it makes you feel better...."Lips says, "You can call me your brother if ya want."

Leah was breathless. She nodded and hugs Lips. Her smile grew on her face and happy tears were falling down. "Thanks, bro." Leah whispered. Lips smiled. "No problem, sis." he said, giggling.

Leah ended up falling asleep on his chest. Lips tucks Leah in and ruffles her hair gently. "G'night, Lee." Lips says as he left the room.

MORE SOON!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Srry I haven't posted....but here's a good one...hopefully

The Loss of you Muppeteer

After 18 long years of getting used for Leo being gone, Leah was still devastated. But however, the Electric Mayhem convinced her to come and do rehearsals with them. Though sad, she began singing like she usually does.

it's not so..easy, bein' green
havin' to spend each day the color..of the leaves
when you be so much nicer
like red, or yellow, aquamarine or somethin' more colorful like that...

But before Leah could sing the next part, she grabbed her throat and quickly started coughing.
"Babe!" Zoot shrieked as him and Lips got to her side. Lips carried her upstairs with Zoot following. "Lee, what's wrong? You okay?" Lips asked. Leah didn't speak.

"Hey....what's up with your voice?" Floyd asked as him and the other guys walk in. Leah shrugs, she was worried about her Muppeteer, Jennifer Tomboyson(her Muppeteer), she was hoping nothing bad happened to her.

The phone rang. "I'll get it." Floyd said, reaching for the phone. "Yeah?......Yo Matt! My man! How ya been, man?....uh, no....hey is Jennifer okay?.....Lee can't speak.....we-........oh..ooooh....okay.....yeah..I'll tell her.....alright....yeah, I'm sorry too.....'K bye." Floyd hung up the phone and came back to Leah's room.

"Hey gang, looks like Lee's got another loss goin' on." Floyd said. Everyone sat up in worry. Leah looked shocked by the look of it, even though Floyd never said anything.
Floyd sat down in front of Leah and squeezes her hands. "Lee," Floyd started, "That was Matt on the phone. He said that Jennifer died today" Leah's eyes widened. Dr.Teeth petted Leah's shoulders. "Lee, take it easy...it'll be okay." he said comfortingly.
Leah squeezed Floyd's hand tighter and tighter, she was about to break out into tears. She started mouthing out words.

how did she die, Floyd?

Floyd sighed, "She died in her sleep." Leah couldn't take it anymore. She grabbed Floyd and held him tight. She felt like screaming, but with no sound in her voice means that it's not possible. Everyone grabbed her and held her close to them. Leah letted out all of her tears, even if the band can't hear her cry.

Later that night, it was snowing beautifully outside. Everyone was asleep, except for Leah. She was sitting by the window, watching the beautiful snow fall. Though she was freezing, the wonderful, beautiful, joyful fall of snow couldn't fix her broken heart. Leah missed Jennifer. She was like a mother to Leah.

Lips woke up. He saw Leah looking out the window, from his top bunk. From the bottom, Zoot sat up awake, feeling bad for his girlfriend's loss. Both Lips and Zoot hopped out of bed and walked to Leah. Leah didn't want to sleep. She just wanted to be comforted, but everyone was asleep. Or so she thought.
She felt a blanket wrap around her, Leah turned to find Lips and Zoot. They both had to whisper since everyone was still asleep. "You wanna come spend the night in the livingroom with us, Lee?" Lips asked quietly. Leah nods slowly. Zoot helped her in his arms. The two crept out of the room with Leah with them.

Once they got downstairs, Zoot kept holding Leah tight in his arms. Leah's eyes started to droop. Lips made the couch into a bed with ease. Zoot and Lips sat next to eachother and places Leah on both of them. Leah immediatly fell asleep, along with Zoot and Lips cuddling with her. The two brass men didn't mind Leah squirming in her sleep, as long as they made sure Leah is okay.

More soon! I give Muppetluver2000 credit for this...