LXZ4Evur's Electric Mayhem Oneshots

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Here, I also give credit to Muppetluver2000.

I got your voice

After 3 many months, Leah still couldn't talk. She still remembers Jennifer by a long-shot. The funeral was already taken through, and now Leah still needs a voice. She bought herself a dry-erase board, marker, and eraser, just so she can try and communicate with everyone. Though she couldn't perform, so she missed a lot.
All Leah could perform was her brass playing. She's been having sax solos and duets with Zoot, and maybe even a quartet with him, her, Lips, and Trumpet Girl. That was all, until hope came...

It was Christmas Eve at the Muppet Theater. Everyone was singing, dancing, talking...eating..., and other stuff people do on Christmas Eve. They were opening presents (I do that on Christmas Eve, but I open more the next day, cool eh?). Leah and the Electric Mayhem had an amazing time, but when it was Leah's turn to open a gift, the Muppets stopped her.

"Ah, Leah?" Kermit asked. Leah got her board ready when Kermit got her attention. "On behalf of all of us Muppets, here. We all pitched in and got you a gift." "As well as seperate ones from each of us, but that'll be later." Fozzie added.
"Yeah, anyways Leah," Kermit continued, "We found someone to fill in for your voice. She's new." Leah's eyes widened on what she heard. She started writing on her board.

Who is it?

"Well, like I said, she's new." Kermit said, "Kinda think of it, she's similar to you." Kermit turned to the front door, "C'mon in!" Kermit called. A girl walks in. She looked to be 15 years old. She had long, semi straight-curly, brown hair, her skin was pale and bright, not the sick-kinda pale. Her blue-gray eyes sparkled from where Leah was standing. She was wearing what somewhat looks like a female Santa dress, but it was a shade of blue. Her boots were black and had green tights on, with dark green leggings to cover parts of the black boots. She was wearing a leather black cap on her head.

"Hello." The girl said shyly, her voice sounds young, just like Leah's previous voice.

"Leah, this is...*giggles*" Walter laughed, but controlled himself, "Acutally, her name is Leah, too. Leah Holley. But we called her Holley just so we don't get confused."
Leah's eyes widened again. Holley walked up to Leah smiled. "I heard you needed a new voice. When Whitmire replied for help, I volunteered." she replied. Leah started writing on her dry erase board.

Well, that's good...I guess I'm ready.

Holley smiled. "C'mon, let's go somewhere private." she suggested. Leah nods and together, they left backstage of the theater.
The Electric Mayhem stood by the stage, waiting for their 4th lead singer to come out. They were talking quietly.
"I hope Lee's gonna be okay." Lips says. "I just hope my baby girl doesn't have to suffer another loss again." Zoot adds. They all nodded in agreement.

Suddenly, they all heard a voice, a person sing:

:sing: That's the JIIIIIINGLE Bell ROOOOCK!:sing:

The Electric Mayhem turned around, to see Leah, along with Leah Holley behind her. "I'm back, baby!" Leah smiled. The Electric Mayhem hugged Leah tight. Now Leah has her voice back. Thanks to herself, HA! Get it?

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I am sooooo sorry I haven't been posting! I've been so busy lately! But here's a new one now!

How's the Sicky?

A rainy day struck in the Electric Mayhem's neighborhood. Their gig at the Muppetburg Bowling Alley got canceled do to the heavy rain that would damage the equipment. Plus the fact that their instruments need improvement. The band was downstairs, getting ready for rehearsals.
Dr.Teeth was plugging in his keyboard into the amps next to him. Animal was on the sofa, chewing on a seat cusion. Janice and Floyd was tuning their guitar and bass. Leah was doing vocal warm-ups. Zoot was polishing his saxophone. And Delores was just polishing her trumbone, but as a good wife to Lips, she was polishing his trumpet also. But Lips wasn't in the room!

"Hey, has anyone seen Lips?" Delores asked worriedly, "I didn't see him this morning."

"Too true." chuckled Dr.Teeth, "He wasn't at breakfast. I don't even know if he found out about the gig!"

Everyone shrugged. They suddenly heard footsteps coming down the stairs, leading them to the Rehearsal room, which by the way, was in the basement.

"FOUND LIPS! FOUND LIPS!" Animal shouted, startling Leah, making her shriek and run to Zoot. "It's okay babe, he didn't mean to. Right Animal?" he asked.

"Yeah...." Animal replied, "Soreee...."

Leah smiled, "It's okay, buddy..." she replied softly as she petted his head.

Lips finally appeared. But he looked run-down. Lips was sweating and was holding a tissue box in hand. Looking weak, he plopped a seat next to Delores.

"Hey guys," Lips greeted, in a groggy voice, "Sorry I'm late...I had a hard time waking up this morning..."

"Sure looks like it." Floyd said, putting his bass down, "You feelin' okay, man. You don't look to good."

"Fer sure." Janice said.

Lips noded slowly. Worrying Delores more, she putted her hand on Lips' forehead and gasped. "Lipsy," she said, "You're burning up! Are you sure you're okay?"

Lips took Delores' hand of his head and squeezed them. He noded. "I'm fine, doll. Just a li'l tired." He started coughing a little. Floyd started to wack his back, causing Lips to grab his arm. "Dude, I'm not choking." Lips said.

"Sorry." Floyd said, "Seriously man, you should go rest. Delores is right, you don't look good."

Lips started to get anxious, maybe a little stressed. "Relax man," he assured, "I can still play. I just need to step up my game a bit." Leah crouched in front of him.

"You sure?" she asked.

Lips looked at her. Ever since Lips became her 'brother', they treat eachother like they were to be related. They both worry for eachother as if Lips were to be Leo.
Lips simply noded. "What's the news, doc?" Lips asked, changing the subject.

Accepting Lips' reasoning that he was fine, Dr.Teeth stepped away from the cords of the keyboard and walked to him. He placed a hand on Lips' shoulder. "Our gig at the bowling alley got cancled. Due to the rain." he said.

"Like, I'm hoping there's no thunder," Janice said, "I rully hate those storms, fer sure."

"Me too." Leah joined in.

"Don't worry girls," Floyd assured, "As long as you got your men, you're safe at any storm!" That made Leah and Janice smile.

Dr.Teeth eyed at Lips. "You sure you wanna do this?" he asked. Lips noded and coughed again. Floyd wacked his back again. "Dude," Lips said, "I told you, I ain't choking." "Sorry man, forgot." Floyd said, going back to his bass.

"Lips," Dr.Teeth started, "Listen, if you need to stop. Don't stress yourself. Just stop playing and let us know. You look like you're gonna pass out once you blow your horn."

"Doc, I'll be fine." Lips said, sounding a little serious. He went to his position between Delores and Zoot. Zoot placed something in Lips' hand. Lips looked at it. It was small, round like an oval, and looked like it was in a taffy wrapper.

"What's this?" Lips asked, "A mint?"

Delores snorted and giggled. "No man, good try." Zoot said, also laughing, "No. It's a cough drop. It'll calm your cough. Aaand make sure Floyd doesn't think you're chokin'." Lips smiled. "Thanks." he said as he took it.

"Alright gang," Dr.Teeth said, "We will be playing 'That Ol' Black Magic'. Leah will be duetin' with us."

The music started playing. Lips started to play the trumpet, but started to get a little woozy. Lips started to fight it off. But before Leah could start singing, Lips dropped his trumpet and fell on his knees, coughing.

"Lips!" Everyone shouted. Janice picked up his trumpet, while Delores and Zoot helped Lips onto his feet. Floyd ran to Lips and held his head up. "Lips? Are you okay?" Floyd asked, "Can you hear or see me? Say something!" Just when Lips was about to say something, Dr.Teeth stopped him. "Nevermind that, Floyd." he said, looking at Zoot and Delores, "You two get him to bed. We'll stay down here." Delores and Zoot worked together, helping the poor trumpeter upstairs to the bedroom of him and Delores'.
"Just try to walk man," Zoot said, "Leave me and your wife to the steering. Just hang in there...."

Delores stopped him. "Zoot, you think you can hang on to him for a minute? I gotta get the bed ready."

Zoot noded. Delores ran to him and her bedroom. After a few minutes, Delores signaled Zoot to bring him in. Zoot started picking up the pace of bringing Lips into the room. They laid him on the bed and Delores tucked him in. Delores sat next to him and starting to pet his hair. "Aww," Delores cooed sadly, "My poor Lipsy..." "I'm fine, doll. I just need to rest." Lips replied.

Zoot smiled and patted his feet. "Don't worry, pal, We'll see if Leah is available to take your place 'till you're better." Lips smiled weakly. Delores kissed his cheek. "Zoot, you go on back to rehearsal. Tell Dr.Teeth I'm gonna take care of Lipsy." she said to Zoot. Zoot noded and left the room.
In her hand, Delores started to open a bottle of Nyquil. "Think you can try and sit up?" she asked. Lips shrugged. He started to struggle on doing so. Delores putted the Nyquil on the nightstand and helped him up. She putted the perfect amount in the cup. "I know you don't like this...but it's supposed to help." Delores said. Lips pouted his lip, but then sighed. "Alright..." he replied. Lips gently took the Nyquil and drank it. He gagged. "Gee, now I know how Leah feels...." he said. Delores couldn't help but giggle. Lips laid back down and Delores tucked him in again. She leaned over and kissed his forehead. "You rest now, okay?" Lips noded and made himself comfortable. The Nyquil finally kicked in and Lips finally fell asleep.
Delores tip toed out of the room and shutted the door quietly. "Better go tell Teeth to cancel rehearsals..." she said quietly to herself as she went back to the rehearsal room.

A few days later, Lips started to get better. But not the weather. More rain kept falling down. Lips came down for breakfast this morning, looking normal. "Hey gang! Any news?" Lips said joyfully. Zoot looked at his friend and chuckled. "Hey sicky, how're you feelin'?" he asked, putting his glass of OJ down. "Ready to blow my horn today, that's fer sure!" Lips replied. Janice giggled when he mentioned her 'fer sure's. Delores hugged his waist. "My Lipsy-wipsy is back." she said, making Lips blush. Everyone stared at them and said, 'Awww...'

Lips started to notice Leah not in the room. "Hey, where's Leah?" he asked. "Sleepin' in, I guess. I dunno," Zoot replied, "She went in the bathroom once I woke up."

"Teeth went to go find her." Floyd said.

Dr.Teeth came downstairs with someone with her. "Hey guys," he said, "Look who caught Lips' cold."

It was Leah. Her hair was all frizzy with sweat dripping down her head. Her eyes were droopy, as if she woke up. She was wearing Zoot's black robe over her black Electric Mayhem pajamas. Leah started coughing a lot. "Not to mention her throat is all red from all the singing the past few days."

"Forgot to give'er vocal breaks, huh?" Delores suggested. Dr.Teeth noded. "She's starting to get worse."

Zoot pushed his halfway finished breakfast aside to Animal and walked to Leah. "Don't worry, I got you." he said, hugging Leah. Lips embraced Delores and placed a hand on Leah's shoulder.

"Aww sis, not you too." Lips said. Zoot petted her head. "C'mon babe, back to bed." Zoot carried her bridal style to bed and Lips followed. Once in the room, Zoot gently placed Leah in bed, Leah held her knees. "Don't worry babe, we'll take care of you." Zoot said. Lips noded in agreement.

Lips smiled at his sister. He was starting to turn into Leo now.

END

MORE SOON! Sorry there wasn't any postin' outta me...:wink:

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
The Return of the Electric Mayhem Bus
The Electric Mayhem was at the theater one day to put their instruments into their newly, rebuilt dressing room. They were outside the theater, looking at their old tour bus, which was still always in the very back of the theater. The band couldn't believe that their bus, their only line of transportation for when it comes to music, the bus that kept them together, was in display, old and won't work anymore.

"Well, there she is," Dr.Teeth sighed, "The ol' bus is still here."

"At least we've had some good times in there." Floyd said.

"Even if I wasn't really in there that much." Lips added.
"What're you like, talkin' about?" Janice asked, "You were in there once."
"Yeah," Lips said, "That one time and you guys left me at the gas station."

The rest of the band chuckled at that day, Lips just shook his head. Not wanting to talk about it anymore.

"It's a shame Lee wanted to ride the bus with us." Zoot said, "This bus is as old as me."

Dr.Teeth nodded. "She rode this bus when she and I used to date. She had a wonderful time on this bus....I don't think her parents did. That scratch from the day of the accident is still here," he said, walking towards the front of the bus, revealing a big dent, "See?"

"Dang..." the rest of the band said.

Floyd blinked at the bus. "What're we gonna do with it now, doc?"

"Not sure..." Dr.Teeth said, sadly, "Either we throw it out or keep it on display. Not quite sure."

The Electric Mayhem sadly sighed and went back in the building. Leah's head popped from the one side of the building and smiled slowly. "I'm lucky I also went to mechanics to cars as well to mostly my singing career." she said softly.

Later.....

Leah walks to Kermit. He was writing down some acts for next week's show. "Hey Kermit?" Leah asks.

"Hi-Ho, Leah," Kermit greeted, "What can I do you for?"

"Is the band around?"

"Which one, Orchestra or Jazz band?"

"Second one."

"Oh, they're down in the canteen."

Leah sighed in relief. "good." she said.

"Why?" Kermit asked, "Were you looking for them?"
Leah shook her head. "No. I wanted to ask you something. It's about the Electric Mayhem bus, outside in the back?"

"That old thing? What for?" Kermit asked.

Leah smiled. "I want to fix it."

"You?" Kermit asked, almost laughing, "Oh come on, Leah, even if you did try and fix it, you wouldn't have enough time to get it done."
"I can at least try," Leah said, "I just want to make the band happy."

Kermit thought for a minute. The Electric Mayhem had been down this week due to the bus. Kermit said that they can either throw it out or keep it on display due to it's lack of energy of getting anywhere. He might as well let Leah give it a try.

"Okay Leah," Kermit said, "Go ahead. I'll order some supplies for you. Go identify the problems and report them back to me when you're done."

"Thanks Kermit." Leah said, hugging Kermit. She left the room.

"Gee, I hope Miss Piggy didn't see that." Kermit said, worriedly. On cue, Miss Piggy charged towards him.

"Too late, lizard breath!" Piggy said, karate chopping him in the back of the head.

Later that day, Kermit told the Electric Mayhem, not to go to the back where the bus was, which really confused them. He also alerted the rest of the Muppets and they were willing to help.

Leah was outside, she was examining the problems with the bus. When she was looking at the front, she saw the dent. The same dent that caused her parent's death years ago. Leah wondered, should she keep it on there or just fix it anyway?
She wrote the problems down, better yet, she used her camera and took pictures of the problems on the bus, then took a couple full views of each side of the bus. She took them back to Kermit and he examined everything.

"Well, you can get started. Scooter already had put the supplies in the back. Walter, Fozzie and the others will be right out." Kermit explained. Leah nodded and went straight to work.

The next day, Leah and the others were out working with the bus. The band was concerned on both why almost everyone was gone, why they had to stay in the theater, and why their 4th lead singer never showed up to rehearsals. They finally found Kermit in the canteen, asking Gladys for some bottles of water. He was covered with oil stains.

"Hey greenstuff!" Floyd said, with the group behind him, "Quick word?"
Kermit looked at them. "Of course, what's up?"

"Uh....first off...why are you covered in oil...or is that one of Hamhock's black paints?" Floyd asked. Kermit looked, "Oh, that's...one of Miss Piggy's liquid mascaras."

"Oh." Floyd said.

"Secondly," Dr.Teeth continued, "How come our 4th lead singer ain't showin' up for our rehearsals. It's makin' us steamed!"

"STEAMED! STEAMED!" Animal said.

Kermit almost panicked, but then came up with a great excuse. "She volunteered for helping at St. Felicity's Hospital. You know her, always helping out others." he said.

The band bought it. "That is true," Zoot said, "My baby girl always helped people...even if it is non-muppet fanatics."

"Too true." Dr.Teeth said. "Busy schedule. Alright, Kerm. If you see Leah, make sure she comes to rehearsal."

"I hardly do, Teeth," Kermit said, "But if I do, I'll let you guys know."

The Electric Mayhem nodded and left. Kermit was glad they bought the lie. Gladys brought the water. "Here you go, Mr. The Frog." Gladys said.

"Ah, thank you, Hilda." Kermit said.

Meanwhile, Leah and the others were outside, fixing the bus. Leah was proud of the fact she was doing a good cause. She kept looking at the dent the entire time. She finally made her decision. She took out her camera and took two pictures of the dent. One for her, and one for Dr.Teeth, and placed them in her pocket.

Kermit passed out the water bottles to everyone. When he approached Leah, she started to paint the back of the bus where the names were. "You know Kermit," Leah said, "I think I'm gonna add one more name to the back, here."

"Whose?" Kermit asked. "You'll see." Leah said, taking a sip of her water.

It has almost been 5 days since Leah and the guys worked the bus. Leah even had to finish in night-shifts. Beau added sound proof walls so that she can work with loud objects at night. Leah was on her own, decorating and painting everything. She never went inside. She only went in there to get food or use the bathroom. She was lucky the band didn't notice.
Speaking of the band, they were hoping mad. They knew two days earlier that Kermit had lied to them on Leah working in St. Felicity's. They tried to get answers from everyone, but they kept their mouths shut. The Electric Mayhem had no choice, but to find Leah.

Miss Piggy ran outside, where the bus was near to be finished, just needed to test the new engine, take it to a quick drive, and add the Electric Mayhem's instruments.

"Leah, darling!" Miss Piggy shrieked. Leah was half asleep. She'd been working without sleep for 5 days. "mm?" Leah asked, she was about to test the engine.

"The band is going to find you!"

Leah perked awake. "What?!" she said, "You guys have to distract them! I only need to do three more tasks! I need more time!"

"We shall buy you some time, sweetie." Miss Piggy said, running off. Leah wondered, 'why would Miss Piggy help me? She hates the band, and me...and Floyd, except Janice....'

Leah turned the ignition, the bus started to work! Leah took the bus around the block for five minutes and came back. Kermit alerted that the Electric Mayhem had just left to take Animal for a walk for an hour or two to calm their anger and frustration down. Leah nodded. That gave her, Clifford, Walter, Rowlf, and Trumpet Girl enough time to hook everything up in the bus. The band's instruments were the last to be fit in. Poor Leah was tired, but they managed to pull it off and get the place cleaned up just in time.

The Electric Mayhem walked back in the theater. Kermit and the others were in the theater, smiling. Fozzie and Gonzo were holding a banner, 'SURPRISE', it said.

"Whoa nellie!" Lips said.

"What's this about?" Dr.Teeth asked.

"This was Leah's idea." Kermit explained, "What's in the back right now is what she did this entire time."

Fozzie handed each member of the Electric Mayhem blindfolds and was told to put them on. Together, the Muppets led to the Electric Mayhem outside. Leah was sitting on a wooden box, more tired than ever. She was waiting for the others to come out. Leah went in the bus and layed down, she tried her best to fall asleep, but she did.

Meanwhile...outside....

"Okay guys," Kermit said, "Go ahead and remove the blindfolds!"

The Electric Mayhem took off the blindfolds. All six of their mouths dropped at how great the bus was all new and all finished. They walked around it, they were surprised how good it looks!

"Look at her!" Dr.Teeth said, "She's as good as new!"

"Hey, check out the back!" Floyd said, "I think Lips' is gonna love this!"

The guys walked to the back. Their names were spreaded everywhere. Animal's was on the top as usual. Janice's was in the middle as usual. Dr.Teeth and Floyd's were on the left. Zoot's was on the right, but he wasn't the only one. Lips' name was on the right, too!

Lips' eyes widened, almost going into tears. "oh my god!" he said, "I-I love it!"

"We all do, fer sure!" Janice said.

"Kerm!" Zoot asked, "Who did this? This is awesome!"

"Leah." Kermit said, not another word came out.

The Electric Mayhem smiled brightly. So this is what she's been doing!

"Say, where is she anyways?" Gonzo asked.

"She said she was going to be outside when we brought them out." Kermit said.

"We'll check out the inside while you guys look for her." Floyd said.

Dr.Teeth opened the bus, Trumpet Girl tagged along. She entered first, but before letting them in, she found Leah. She was fast asleep in the very back. Trumpet Girl smiled and let the guys come in.

The Electric Mayhem smiled when they saw Leah. "She's been up all week. She never got that much sleep." Trumpet Girl explained, handing Dr.Teeth the keys, "She took the bus on a test drive, works like a charm." She kisses Lips' cheek and left the bus.

The band approached Leah and smiled. Zoot scooped her up in his arms and kissed her cheek. "Poor thing." Janice whispered, "she like, did all this for us all week and like, never slept."

"We owe her big time by the time she wakes up." Floyd said.

The band nodded in agreement. "Let's give her some time to at least sleep." Dr.Teeth suggested, "Zoot, go ahead and take her up to bed and come back here." Zoot nodded and did so. He took Leah inside and placed her in her own bed. Zoot leaned over and kissed her forehead. "Get some sleep baby," he said softly, "you earned it." He slowly left the room and shuts the door quietly, letting his main squeeze sleep.

More stories soon!