Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

rbendtzen

Reaction score
Annie (1982 Isolated Music and Effects Track

Hi.

Does anybody have an MP3 of the longer version of One of These Things/Sounds that has the extra sounds? I would like one, please.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
For the interested, I'm currently working on making mp3s of all the songs from Season 40 and 41. Season 40 will be easy, but season 41 may take awhile (depending on if I get a new DVD player or not). So, stay tuned!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Here it is, the songs of Season 40!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tsw8tq

Some notes:
  • All songs in street scenes are organized by episode numbers
  • The "Mechanics" episode of "Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures" is included because it has a lot of singing.
  • The only songs missing are two of Murray's letter raps (I and U) because of file errors.
If I left any out other than those two, tell me so. If not, enjoy the late Christmas gift!

Quazimoto

Reaction score
That's okay, I was gonna make a CD of it and some other SS songs for my baby cousin Chloe. I used to have the cassette but I lost it ages ago. X_X

Is your cousin into Fraggle Rock at all? If so, I do have the entire soundtrack (all 206 songs) I could send...

MissPiggyFan98

Reaction score
There's a Megaupload link floating around... From the Sesame Street Block Party blog.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Anyone have the Doozer Knitting Song and Goodtime Goomba Soup? If so, please send 'em my way, thanks. :busy: :insatiable: