Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Anyone have "Mokey's Jam Session?"
I do have a custom ripped soundtrack to Fraggle Rock, but I inputed the song titles myself, so I'm not sure which you mean... Could you described it?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It's from "The Secret Treasure of Fraggle Rock", where Mokey, Wembley and Boober have a jam session.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
It's from "The Secret Treasure of Fraggle Rock", where Mokey, Wembley and Boober have a jam session.
Ah... Unfortunately, I don't believe I ripped that particular one (most likely because it only lasted a few seconds without spoken interupption during the actual episode). I do have just about any other Fraggle Rock song you're looking for...

I'd offer to rip the jam session one for you, but my DVD-ROM is currently broken in my computer and I haven't gotten a new one just yet. Sorry. :frown:

Puckrox

Reaction score
Hey, I have yet another request... or two... :halo:

Does anyone have the song "Good-Bye (Just a Rainbow in the Sky)" from the Fraggle Rock episode "Manny's Land of Carpets". And does anyone have the song "Something Better" from Muppet's Treasure Island.

Gracias!

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Hey, I have yet another request... or two... :halo:

Does anyone have the song "Good-Bye (Just a Rainbow in the Sky)" from the Fraggle Rock episode "Manny's Land of Carpets". And does anyone have the song "Something Better" from Muppet's Treasure Island.

Gracias!

Sure thing. On their way shortly...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anyone have the Fraggle Rock song "The Ballad of Sir Blunderbrain?"