Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Larxene

Reaction score
I scared the heck out of kids dressed as Freddy Krueger actually. We had 500 trick or treaters on my street!

I sent along the albums. I have Sleepytime Bird in the mail for me. That puts my need list down to.. two.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks again Larxene. Your the greatest of all "Record Kings."

decemberbride07

Reaction score
I'm looking for "Somebody's Getting Married" to use for our wedding in December. I can't seem to find the soundtrack anywhere so I thought I'd check here. If anyone has a version they can send my way I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Jen

Erine81981

Reaction score
Uh would you mind sending me the song "Me" from the Bob album. For some reason when i got them all that one didn't work. Thanks.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm looking for "Somebody's Getting Married" to use for our wedding in December. I can't seem to find the soundtrack anywhere so I thought I'd check here. If anyone has a version they can send my way I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Jen
Just need your e-mail and I'll have it out to you asap! :smile:

Larxene

Reaction score
Uh would you mind sending me the song "Me" from the Bob album. For some reason when i got them all that one didn't work. Thanks.
Let me check it. Those aren't my rips, my partner in crime did those and sometimes he doesn't do the right formats.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Let me check it. Those aren't my rips, my partner in crime did those and sometimes he doesn't do the right formats.
I understand. I just wanted to get that one song. All the others worked. So i understand it's not like i need it right away. So just when you can. Tell your firend that he's an awsome person in doing this for you. But just whever you can. No need to hurry.

Larxene

Reaction score
I understand. I just wanted to get that one song. All the others worked. So i understand it's not like i need it right away. So just when you can. Tell your firend that he's an awsome person in doing this for you. But just whever you can. No need to hurry.
He encodes a lot of the scratched and warped records for me because I can't get those to play right :smile: I've let him know that track has an issue and he'll drop me a new version which I'll happily send to you when I get it! I've got SO many albums flooding in that I don't always get to check them so I do appreciate being let know if anything is wrong (especially since I can almost always fix it).

New Today:

Are We There Yet? Rhythms for the Road (Any one ever hear of this? It's apparently a Sheridan hotel exclusive)
Dreamytime Songs (I got SO lucky, I got this on cassette for next to nothing! :wink: It's making me sleepy though :embarrassed: )

Also as of today, I have 90 different Sesame Street albums!

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Seeking these songs today:
Let's Go Tubbin' Today
Good Night, Ladies (opening number from Lola Falana episode of TMS)
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (from John Denver CD)
When the River Meets the Sea (same as above)
Little Saint Nick (same as above)

ISNorden

Reaction score
Looking for the album version of the Bert/Ernie skit with Ernie pretending to be a doctor...with the extra lines like Ernie saying Bert's temperature was about 100 degrees. Anyone out there have it as a sound file? I'd appreciate it a lot...thank you!