Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Larxene

Reaction score
Thanks for the Cookie song, Kyle. I sent out requests last night so I hope you all got them!

Erine81981

Reaction score
here are some I thought of (I have MP3s if you want):

"The Storyteller Theme" sounds kinda Halloweeny
"The Nephew of Frankenstein" from The Muppets Go to the Movies
"The Ghost Of Faffner Hall Theme"
"Kermambo" from Muppet Monster Adventure
"The Witch Is In The House" from The Muppets' Wizard of Oz
Gonzo, Fozzie, Uncle Deadly, & Vincent Price - "House of Horror (New Years' Eve)" [not a song, but sorta Halloweenish]
Jason Alexander, Gonzo, & the Chickens - "Bats Medley"
Telly - "Afraid of the Dark"

[not songs. but spooky]
Ernie - "Was Bert Kidnapped By Monsters?"
Monsterpiece Theatre - "The 39 Stairs"
Mysterious Theater - "The Circle Search"
Mysterious Theater - "The Mystery of the Missing Cat"
Oooo i love them all. I had thought of the another one of Erine and Bert where Ernie wakes up and thinks that Bert's been kidnapped by Aliens. But i do like the other ones you've choosen.

Here's all the ones that i have that you thought of. I'll let you know which ones i don't have so you can send those to me.

Is the Storyteller one the one about the Cave or what?

The Nephew of Frankenstein
Kermambo
The Witch Is In The House

Ok here are the ones i don't have. (If you don't mind)
"Bats Medley"
The Ghost Of Faffner Hall
The Mystery of the Missing Cat
The Circle Search
The 39 Stairs
Was Bert Kidnapped By Monsters

Would you by happen to have the version of "House Of Horror" but with Uncle Deadly saying "Guy Lunbardo" other then him saying "Jack Parnell?"

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have Lead Police from Sesame Street if anyone's interrested.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Oooo i love them all. I had thought of the another one of Erine and Bert where Ernie wakes up and thinks that Bert's been kidnapped by Aliens. But i do like the other ones you've choosen.

Here's all the ones that i have that you thought of. I'll let you know which ones i don't have so you can send those to me.

Is the Storyteller one the one about the Cave or what?

The Nephew of Frankenstein
Kermambo
The Witch Is In The House

Ok here are the ones i don't have. (If you don't mind)
"Bats Medley"
The Ghost Of Faffner Hall
The Mystery of the Missing Cat
The Circle Search
The 39 Stairs
Was Bert Kidnapped By Monsters

Would you by happen to have the version of "House Of Horror" but with Uncle Deadly saying "Guy Lunbardo" other then him saying "Jack Parnell?"
It's just the Instrumental Theme from Greek Myths.. it sounds sorta spooky with the bird crowing and the wind and all

I've got the Jack Parnell version.. where is the other from?

the songs are on the way :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
The other one is from the same episode but they replaced it when they showed it in America other then using the Guy Lunbardo. It was something that Americans wouldn't understand who he was. So they replaced it with Jack Parnell. But i would rather have the Guy Lunbardo. But thanks for all the other things. I did find the the skit with Ernie waking up thinking that Bert was taking away by the Yip Yip Martins. But i don't have the one where Bert's late getting home and Ernie thinking that he's been took by Monsters.

Drtooth

Reaction score
So, I'm still looking for the Muppet Babies theme, preferably from Rockit to the stars and Water melons and Cheese.... which that one seems like a stretch.

To trade I have Keep your Cool and Check me out from the Muppet Babies, and Lead Police from Sesame Street.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
im looking for a better version of rizzos song in muppet classic theatre anyone have it

Drtooth

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Sesame Street version of Monster Mash?

If so, I'll give you (not muppet related, but Halloweeny none the less) The Captain N versions of Thriller and a parody of Monster Mash called do the Freak.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Drtooth... The SST version of Monster Mash is in the Halloween songs Kyle provided a while back. Either search for it or ask him for that one specifically, hope this helps.