Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's why I'm asking for the song, but it's okay if you don't have it. :search:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
New request, does anybody have Pennies From Heaven from the Shirley Bassey TMS episode? If so, please send it my way, thanks.

Floyd Jam

Reaction score
Does anyone have the following albums that they could share? My apologies for the long list. I just lost a tone of Muppet/Sesame music that was on my harddrive so I am trying to piece my collection back together. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  1. Follow That Bird soundtrack
  2. Muppets Take Manhattan
  3. Muppet Treasure Island
  4. The Frog Prince
  5. Big Bird Leads The Band
  6. Big Bird Discovers The Orchestra
  7. Jim Henson: A Sesame Street Celebration
  8. Sing: Songs of Joe Raposo
  9. Rocky Mountain Holiday

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the following albums that they could share? My apologies for the long list. I just lost a tone of Muppet/Sesame music that was on my harddrive so I am trying to piece my collection back together. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  4. The Frog Prince
  4. The Frog Prince

I have four of those albums, will need an email address to send them tomorrow along with confirmation you receive each batch to delete them after doing so cause I don't want my gmail to be maxed out.
Hope this helps. :sing:

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Not sure if it's from interested, but for anyone who doesn't have them, I'm currently ripping all the songs from Fraggle Rock! I have the first two seasons done, I've taken good care to remove as much dialouge as I could and include any CD released stuff. If anyone wants them (or it's ok to just share a straight link in the thread), lemme know! :coy:

They're taken from the new BluRay so the quality is as good as it'll likely get.

On a Fraggle note, does anyone have a solid rip of the "Inside Fraggle Rock" cassette? I'd love to use stuff from it for the season three episodes. There's a rip on YouTube but it doesn't sound too great.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Not sure if it's from interested, but for anyone who doesn't have them, I'm currently ripping all the songs from Fraggle Rock! I have the first two seasons done, I've taken good care to remove as much dialouge as I could and include any CD released stuff. If anyone wants them (or it's ok to just share a straight link in the thread), lemme know! :coy:
I would love to have them!

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I would love to have them!

Here ya go! First three seasons are complete, working on the fourth right now.

EDIT 4/29: S04 is now up as well! Slowly working on some extras.

If direct links are a no-go in the thread, someone lemme know and I'll pull it down.

Was also wondering if anyone had a good copy of "All Around The World", Uncle Traveling Matt's theme from the UK single? Would love to include a little bonus set of Fraggle songs not from the show itself (All Around, We'll Be Back from the wrap video, some international covers, etc).

I also believe the full Fraggle theme demo was on the forum nearly 15 years ago, but no clue where that'd be/if it even exists anymore. If anyone knows, feel free to lemme know!

Last edited:

Cookie3001

Reaction score
There are 2 songs I caught when listening to Muppet Central radio but can't find anywhere else.The first is "Put Some Zing in your Spring" sung by Kermit and Piggy and the second is "I've Got a Beaker" sung by Jeff and Fred Whitehead