Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The song I've Got a Beaker was the parody of The Monkees' "I'm A Believer" that the Whitehead brothers recorded back when the Palisades Muppets action figure had its own exclusive Collector's Club.

As for Put Some Zing In Your Spring, try searching on the Muppet Wiki for the exact source, I think it's from some greeting card cassette promo from the 1990's.

Hope this helps. :wisdom:

Cookie3001

Reaction score
The song I've Got a Beaker was the parody of The Monkees' "I'm A Believer" that the Whitehead brothers recorded back when the Palisades Muppets action figure had its own exclusive Collector's Club.

As for Put Some Zing In Your Spring, try searching on the Muppet Wiki for the exact source, I think it's from some greeting card cassette promo from the 1990's.

Hope this helps. :wisdom:
I know where they came from I just can't find the songs themselves, I might just ask whoever round mc radio and see if they can send me the songs

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, sorry, didn't realize you were making a request. Hope you're able to get them then.

SesameFever

Reaction score

Here ya go! First three seasons are complete, working on the fourth right now.

EDIT 4/29: S04 is now up as well! Slowly working on some extras.

If direct links are a no-go in the thread, someone lemme know and I'll pull it down.

Was also wondering if anyone had a good copy of "All Around The World", Uncle Traveling Matt's theme from the UK single? Would love to include a little bonus set of Fraggle songs not from the show itself (All Around, We'll Be Back from the wrap video, some international covers, etc).

I also believe the full Fraggle theme demo was on the forum nearly 15 years ago, but no clue where that'd be/if it even exists anymore. If anyone knows, feel free to lemme know!
here is some of the Fraggle Stuff you were looking for: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/7b4tr0tkzmtgx,v8fzdgp9dgn8v,18eic93joncuz,b90jb2827ofjg/shared

Reaction score
Hi there. Just wanted to say a big thank you to the people who posted all the sad songs to Muppet Babies and Fraggle Rock. That helped me big time. Also grabbed a bunch of non cd stuff of Sesame Street from youtube. I do have some requests if someone can help me:
-The Muppet Show tracks all seasons
-Muppets Tonight tracks all seasons
-Muppet Show LPs all 3
-You Can't take The Texas Out Of Me (320 mp3 format)
-Dinosaurs Big Songs (320 mp3 if possible, but I know the cd is rare)
-Misd Piggy's work out lp from 1982

I know it's a lot but I'd grestly appreciate it. Dropbox or mega would be fine for upload sites.

SesameFever

Reaction score
Hi there. Just wanted to say a big thank you to the people who posted all the sad songs to Muppet Babies and Fraggle Rock. That helped me big time. Also grabbed a bunch of non cd stuff of Sesame Street from youtube. I do have some requests if someone can help me:
-The Muppet Show tracks all seasons
-Muppets Tonight tracks all seasons
-Muppet Show LPs all 3
-You Can't take The Texas Out Of Me (320 mp3 format)
-Dinosaurs Big Songs (320 mp3 if possible, but I know the cd is rare)
-Misd Piggy's work out lp from 1982

I know it's a lot but I'd grestly appreciate it. Dropbox or mega would be fine for upload sites.
Here is everything you asked for except Season 4& 5 Of The Muppet Show. https://www.dropbox.com/s/7vp0p410amf9ax5/Muppets.rar?dl=0

Reaction score
Oh wow. That was quick. Thanks so much for all of this stuff. Hopefully someone can upload seasons 4 and 5 music too. This helps greatly. Thanks again