Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

JSH

Reaction score
I've been looking for the digital version of Havin' Fun With Ernie & Bert that used to be on Amazon/iTunes/Google Play but was de-listed. The only recording I've found is the LP on YouTube, with a lot of skipping and such. If anyone has the remastered digital version they could share, I'd really appreciate it.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I've been looking for the digital version of Havin' Fun With Ernie & Bert that used to be on Amazon/iTunes/Google Play but was de-listed. The only recording I've found is the LP on YouTube, with a lot of skipping and such. If anyone has the remastered digital version they could share, I'd really appreciate it.
I'd also really like this if anyone has it!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I don't know if this is helpful, but the album is on spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/1P92gZKjIe7lUy1sjW5d70

And it's on this nifty site along with many other sesame street albums: http://sesamestreem.dabrosis.com/havin_fun_with_ernie_and_bert.html

SesameFever

Reaction score
Anybody have the UK version of the lp Jim Henson Presents Fraggle Rock? It had a few differnt songs. Also looking for the cover albums Here To There & Shine On Thanks

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Looking for a few songs I'd forgotten.

Everything from Truro Daydreams except for Alligators, Little Red, and Eye Of The Storm as I have those already; and Very Superstitious from Stevie Wonder's appearance on SST.

Thanks. :sing:

fragglevision

Reaction score
I've asked this here already, but now that the Fraggle cover album "Here to There" is on MC Radio does anyone have MP3's of all the songs?

fragglevision

Reaction score
Also I'd love to have the songs from New York Christmas to Remember for my holiday playlist. They sound dreamy and remind me of my friends.

JSH

Reaction score

JSH

Reaction score
Thank you!
Sure, but wait just a bit: there's some issues with some of the songs on the server side. The Marching Song has a lot of clipping and cuts out, and a few like Imagination and Clink Clank seem lower and slower than they should be. I'm gonna try and adjust them myself and post the new versions here, but if you want an accurate iTunes release, that first one is it.