Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

SesameFever

Reaction score
I finished refurbishing the audio to be as close to the original pitch and tempo as possible. This link has the songs as a whole plus the album artwork, and there's a separate folder with alternate versions of a few songs that I edited or that came from other compilations:

I was also motivated to work on another album restoration; the Christmas Eve special has a release on Amazon with great quality but an obnoxious narrator in the way, plus no I Hate Christmas. I removed what I could and fixed them up using other releases and the DVD's audio. Hope you all enjoy it:

I might do a few more of these for specials without proper soundtracks like Elmo Saves Christmas and Don't Eat the Pictures.
Tha you so much for this. I have been wanting a good version Of True Blue Miracle forever!!!!

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Does anyone have a mp3 of “Gotta Get Wet” by Bob and Herry Monster?

P.S. with so many changes of computers and crashed hard drives over the last few years, I have lost some songs. So I may be asking for quite a bit soon. Ed, I expect you have tons at this point. 😋

BEAR 2

Reaction score
You're very welcome! Share it around if you can!
Dude, this is amazing! I’ve actually been hoping to get the proper songs from Elmo Saves Christmas...I wouldn’t mind Maya’s narration in it either but i think the album released for that special didn’t even include all the songs but did have a bunch of random stuff. And Don’t Eat the Pictures would be fab!

BEAR 2

Reaction score
This might be too soon to enquire about, but I’m always pleasantly surprised by the folks here... anyone have mp3s of any of the musical moments from the SS 50th Anniversary Special...especially “Bein’ Green” and/or the classic songs medley???

Thanks, friends! 😄

Cookie3001

Reaction score
This might be too soon to enquire about, but I’m always pleasantly surprised by the folks here... anyone have mp3s of any of the musical moments from the SS 50th Anniversary Special...especially “Bein’ Green” and/or the classic songs medley???

Thanks, friends! 😄
Everything you need is here

SesameFever

Reaction score
I am looking for 2 Sesame Street Songs Polly Darton And Forgetful Jones Just Say Howdy (From Episode 1856) and and Benny Bunny and Stinky The Plant (When You're A Plant from (episode 3220) Thanks.