Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

BEAR

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
If you don't get it form anyone, lemme know because I have a copy. :smile:
Do you have any other great fraggle songs like it that I can snag? I tried to find a Fraggle Rock cd and all I could find was something on Amazon that they were selling for over 100 dollars. That much for one cd!

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Do you have any other great fraggle songs like it that I can snag? I tried to find a Fraggle Rock cd and all I could find was something on Amazon that they were selling for over 100 dollars. That much for one cd!
I hope this doesn't come across as shameless self-promoting, but I've got to spread the word about it somehow, so...

~ Fraggle Rock - Keeping The Magick Alive In Music ~

aWhatnot

Reaction score
aWhatnot said:
I have over 355 muppet mp3's to trade,
can anyone send me a song from rowlf's Ol' Brown Ears Is Back?
Eight little notes :sympathy:
and one from Fozzie
Green Door :embarrassed:

LucasMcK@gmail.com

if I'm going about this the wrong way please let me know!
Thanks

Some one, any one, pretty please?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I owe a couiple members some songs and I have stuff from Ol' Brown Ears Is Back including "8 Little Notes" but I've been very busy at work, but tomorrow should be a little more laid back, so if you can wait til' then, I'll send 'em to you. Okay, aWhatnot? :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the name of the one song where Boober's washing and there's lots of Boobers around him doing landrey? I know where to get it but I don't know the name. Can someone help me?

aWhatnot

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I owe a couiple members some songs and I have stuff from Ol' Brown Ears Is Back including "8 Little Notes" but I've been very busy at work, but tomorrow should be a little more laid back, so if you can wait til' then, I'll send 'em to you. Okay, aWhatnot? :smile:
Wonderful, thank you very very much!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Mad Hawk, Anytimepally and aWhatNot: You all have mail. :wink:

BEAR

Reaction score
So i went crazy yesterday downloading a bunch of songs from the Fraggle site. Thank you for the link and the site!! I didn't have time to get everything but I got exactly what I wanted at the time. More downloading today!