Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hi all, :excited:

If anyone can help me out, I'm still looking for the following MuP3s:
  • The Muppets Take Manhattan (Better Copy, uploaded to MuppetMusique recently, before it closed down)
  • Jim Henson's memorial service
And I would also like "One Little Letter" from 'Bert & Ernie's Word Play'.

Thanks! :smile:
Do you still want it? I can send you The Muppets Take Manhatten ones., just give me your address.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Do you still want it? I can send you The Muppets Take Manhatten ones., just give me your address.
Thank you Muppet fan 123! I'll PM you my email address. Is the copy you have the 'Better Copy', that was uploaded to MuppetMusique recently?

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I don't know. But I have a copy of it. I'll send it to you and you can see if it is. It is a good copy.
It's arrived! Thanks. I'm not sure it's the version I'm looking for, but it'll be better than what I've got until I find someone who has the other version.

Thanks again :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Does anyone have "You Light Up My Life" sung by Piggy from "The Fantastic Miss Piggy" show???

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Does anyone have "You Light Up My Life" sung by Piggy from "The Fantastic Miss Piggy" show???
I was thinking about ripping all of the songs off of my DVD of "The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show", but won't be able to for about two weeks, as I'm going away for a holiday (to Rome!!!).

I'll be happy to give it to you once I have done that, unless someone beats me to it.

In fact if anyone here already has the soundtrack to "The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show", I would like it as well, as it would save me a bit of time. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
All I have to offer from The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show is the Calendar Song. LMK if interested.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Also... Does anyone have the following?
Me Gonna Munch You, Munch You, Munch You.
(I Can't Get No) Cooperation.
I Wish I Had A Friend To Play With Me.

Thanks.
I can send you these ones if someone hasn't already.