Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
Working on Labyrinth right now, Count.
And thank you so much prawncracker and vaati64! AGAIN

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... You took away my bargaining chip. *UD blasts Prawn with his blue lightning palms.
Well, I use sendspace too, at least to download the folder/files sent me. The thing is I'm not sure I know how to use it to upload/create folders of mass files to send to others. Meh, I'll just leave the MUP3 superheroing to you and the others of the league, sending requests I can fill out on the side.

:super:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Does anyone have the "Muppet Sing-Along" theme, both vocal and instrumental?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I might be able to get it to you, but you should see if you can get ahold of Frogpuppeteer, I remember sending him the instrumental version a while back. I'd give it to you now, but I'm not using the computer I'd normaly use.

Ignorance

Reaction score
Hi Ignorance, welcome to the thread. Is there anything specific you're looking for? Don't worry about having anything to trade; just ask.
:smile:
Haha thanks, but doesn't that defy the point of, you know, trading? :halo:
Anyways, I'm into stuff from The Muppet Movie, Labyrinth, and the Happiness Hotel song at the moment. But anything is amazing.
Got the whole soundtrack, :batty:. Any specific songs you want or just all of em?
Are you giving all to anybody without trading? Or with trading? I'm interested either way. ;p

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Lol, I guess it does defeat the purpose, which was why I was hesitant about asking for anything at first. Basically though, we just all do what we can for each other, and if people don't really have anything, then they can't trade anything. Conversely, if a person, like Randal for example, has everything, then they won't really need anything that anyone could give them. Another thing that I often find is that when someone makes a request for something that I actually do have, (my collection is small compared to some), someone else fills it before I can get to it. Aye, it's all just confusing when you try to make sense of it! But then, as one of our friends Lisa is fond of saying, why make sense when it's more profitable to make dollars?
:smile: Basically, the way it works is that people just put out there what they need, and if someone has it they send it to them. Think of it if you will as a Mup3 commune. We just all chip in to support each other.
:cool:

And just out of curiosity Ed, was it me who inspired you to look for the Labyrinth soundtrack, or is it a part of one of your projects?
:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:shifty: Well, yes, it was your hexcellent gift that put me in the mood for Labyrinth. That, and RedPiggy's Comin' Back Saga.