Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi Ignorance, welcome to the thread. Is there anything specific you're looking for? Don't worry about having anything to trade; just ask.
:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Anyone have songs from Labyrinth? Thanks.

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
Hi... Anyone have songs from Labyrinth? Thanks.
Got the whole soundtrack, :batty:. Any specific songs you want or just all of em?

And I'm looking for any and all Christmas songs (not John Denver), like Muppet Red and Green Christmas, Muppet Family Christmas, Merry Christmas from sesame Street, A very merry Muppet Christmas Movie, Elmo saves Christmas, etc. email is paninscarlet@hotmail.com

vaati64

Reaction score
Got the whole soundtrack, :batty:. Any specific songs you want or just all of em?

And I'm looking for any and all Christmas songs (not John Denver), like Muppet Red and Green Christmas, Muppet Family Christmas, Merry Christmas from sesame Street, A very merry Muppet Christmas Movie, Elmo saves Christmas, etc. email is paninscarlet@hotmail.com

hey paninscarlet! I can get you emmet otter's jugband christmas and the muppet christmas carol if you'd like. I'll send these off to you real soon!:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Yes, send me the Labyrinth soundtrack please. Also, I can send you Green & Red Christmas, the Carol Sing and Jingle Bell Rock from MFC, and a slue of others. Problem is I don't rully know how to set up mass folders. Prawny, ju have any pointers? If all else fails, I'll send some to your addy soonish.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hi... Yes, send me the Labyrinth soundtrack please. Also, I can send you Green & Red Christmas, the Carol Sing and Jingle Bell Rock from MFC, and a slue of others. Problem is I don't rully know how to set up mass folders. Prawny, ju have any pointers? If all else fails, I'll send some to your addy soonish.
I use www.sendspace.com for my mass MP3 sendings... but I just sent all of those you offered, Ed. :stick_out_tongue: But in other instances when you need to send a large amounts of songs at once or even whole albums I always use SendSpace. You just have to make sure they're in Zipped Folders.