Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Here you go, courtosy of the Sesame Street Block Party blog.
That's a GREAT site. Vaati pointed it out to me the other day. But the problem is... the quality isn't that good at all... :smirk: It's still a wonderful site though! The Muppet counterpart is AWESOME too.

anytimepally

Reaction score
That's a GREAT site. Vaati pointed it out to me the other day. But the problem is... the quality isn't that good at all... :smirk: It's still a wonderful site though! The Muppet counterpart is AWESOME too.
Here you go, courtosy of the Sesame Street Block Party blog.
we should try to keep these quiet.. don't want the same thing happen to them that happened to the original muppet musique :concern:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
we should try to keep these quiet.. don't want the same thing happen to them that happened to the original muppet musique :concern:
Oh... right. Umm... *buries sites in closet* They'll never find them now! :hungry:

But seriously... I agree with Randall.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hi all! Can someone send me the song "Mad" from Sesame Street? It was part of "The Official Sesame Street 2" book-and-record album, and was also a single from Little Jerry and the Monotones (Side A: Mad, Side B: Sad). I'd like to include it in this week's show, so if anyone has it please send it to me@muppetcast.com. Thanks! :smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Does anyone have the "Five Sock Conga" from episode 4163?