Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Funky version of C is for Cookie?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The disco one? I think I have it. I'll have to check later when I can get to my main computer.

Skye

Reaction score
My first time posting in this thread, hehe...

But I was wondering, does anyone have all of the songs from Rocky Mountain Holiday? I would love them! :smile:

vaati64

Reaction score

But I was wondering, does anyone have all of the songs from Rocky Mountain Holiday? I would love them! :smile:

yes! just need your email!:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score

Ooh! Ooh! I do! Just need your e-mail Caroline and I can send them your way via SendSpace.com! :big_grin:

Xsilva

Reaction score
Does anyone have an MP3 of Robin singing "I will survive" from the ps1 game Muppet Monster Adventure? I had the game itself but i think someone swiped it. Thanks in advance. :smile: email is: smileyelf@gmail.com

vaati64

Reaction score
Does anyone have an MP3 of Robin singing "I will survive" from the ps1 game Muppet Monster Adventure? I had the game itself but i think someone swiped it. Thanks in advance. :smile: email is: smileyelf@gmail.com

hello xsilva! I sure do have it, and will get it off to you soon!:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
BJ, I'm sending Rocky Mountain Holiday your way!

Does anyone have "I'm Square" from "The Gang's All Here"? And the entire "On the Street Where We Live: Block Party!" album? Thanks! :big_grin:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Thanks Prawnie!

I got another one, though. Can someone please send me the audio from the singalong finale from Muppet Family Christmas?

BJ