Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey, I didn't realize you could buy music off MC radio. Is that where you guys are getting some of these?
Not that i know of. I know you might be able to buy some of the CD or Tape albums but i wouldn't think you would be able to buy songs that have been recorded off the show or DVDs. Most of us either have away to record songs from episodes or DVDs or we trade too. But i never tried to buy any of the songs. Didn't know how?

Frogster

Reaction score
Does anyone here have a program on their computer where they can edit songs? My situation is, there's a few songs I have that I'd like the conversation before and after the song cut out. There's not many of them, but if anyone would like to do this for me, let me know.

Fraggle Rock:
I'm The Leader Now (Red's Club) cut the ending part where she's talking to Cotterpin after the song's over

Blanket Of Snow, Blanket of Woe('') cut out beggining before Philo says, "And we're to blame"

Scare Them, Boo!" (Scared Silly) cut out right before Gunge says, "But you gotta say it at just the right moment..."

I Will Follow You (Born To Wonder) end the song when the song ends, so that you don't hear Uncle Gobo talking to Molly about looking for mushrooms

Whoops, Feelin Better (Bored Stiff) Just Gobo's version

Happy Birthday To You (Mirror, Mirror) cut the part out after Mavis sings, "Happy birthday to yoooouuuu!"

Magic Be With You (Change Of Address) I'd like the song to begin with Gobo saying, "Maybe I'm not too late, after all."

The Muppet Show:

Witch Doctor- I'd like the song to begin with Marvin Suggs saying, Thank you... Maestro!"

If no one can do this, it's all good, I just thought I'd ask. Thanks for listenin, tho!

vaati64

Reaction score
Does anyone here have a program on their computer where they can edit songs? My situation is, there's a few songs I have that I'd like the conversation before and after the song cut out. There's not many of them, but if anyone would like to do this for me, let me know.

Fraggle Rock:
I'm The Leader Now (Red's Club) cut the ending part where she's talking to Cotterpin after the song's over

Blanket Of Snow, Blanket of Woe('') cut out beggining before Philo says, "And we're to blame"

Scare Them, Boo!" (Scared Silly) cut out right before Gunge says, "But you gotta say it at just the right moment..."

I Will Follow You (Born To Wonder) end the song when the song ends, so that you don't hear Uncle Gobo talking to Molly about looking for mushrooms

Whoops, Feelin Better (Bored Stiff) Just Gobo's version

Happy Birthday To You (Mirror, Mirror) cut the part out after Mavis sings, "Happy birthday to yoooouuuu!"

Magic Be With You (Change Of Address) I'd like the song to begin with Gobo saying, "Maybe I'm not too late, after all."

The Muppet Show:

Witch Doctor- I'd like the song to begin with Marvin Suggs saying, Thank you... Maestro!"

If no one can do this, it's all good, I just thought I'd ask. Thanks for listenin, tho!

I think I can help you again here frogster! I have a ceratin program on my computer that will edit songs and videos. so if you'd like, I can go ahead and do that for you! send them to vaati64@yahoo.com if you still need help!:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anyone have Biff from Sesame Street singing "this is My J"?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have the new version of "Picture a World" from the new Love the Earth DVD?