Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Could someone send me "It's in Every One of Us" from Rocky Mountain Holiday and "I'm the Baby (Gotta Love Me)" from Dinosaurs? Thanks! :big_grin:
I'll send both of these to ya. I have the version your talking about. I also have "Oh How Lovely Is The Evening" too. I'll send that one too.

And if you want it too Ed i'll send it too you as well.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Please and thank you Kyle. Whoa, was that... *Turns off his communicator. *Goes for a breakfast burrito run at Bueno Nacho.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Currently looking for Bear/Blue House songs to build my folder. Any help would be vastly appreciated.

Thanks. :batty:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hi... Currently looking for Bear/Blue House songs to build my folder. Any help would be vastly appreciated.

Thanks. :batty:
Hey Ed. Which songs do you have and whatever i see you don't have i'll send you some.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Kylleee babbeee... That is the problem, I do not have any? Yes, that is the ticket. So all/any Bear songs would be prefered. Thank you my friend.
*Slaps him on the back and runs off to MuppetCast 67. :super:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey Kylleee babbeee... That is the problem, I do not have any? Yes, that is the ticket. So all/any Bear songs would be prefered. Thank you my friend.
*Slaps him on the back and runs off to MuppetCast 67. :super:
Oof! Wow. *rubs neck* That guy packs a walup. *walks off the the Mup3 to gather up some Bear songs for Ed*

Frogster

Reaction score
Lookin for the CD versions of:
Ragtime Queen
Beetle Song
Troubles, Pain & Woe

:smirk: :coy:

Unclesandwich

Reaction score
Does anyone have Two Little Dolls on mp3. I have the entire Grover "I Am Blue" album on mp3 for trade.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hey, I didn't realize you could buy music off MC radio. Is that where you guys are getting some of these?