1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31, 2019.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by HeraLirambar, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

I was wondering if anyone had the 1972 record Sesame Street Live on mp3s?

2. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Well-Known Member

How'd you make these? Audicity definitely can't do this.

3. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Well-Known Member

Does anyone have Favorite Songs from Jim Henson's Muppets? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

4. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

I'd like to have this, but for some reason it won't download. It doesn't say the link is expired though.

5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Does anybody have MUP3's of the songs performed by the EM during the Outlands Conert? Thanks. :D

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  6. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

7. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Thanks Shane! That one worked. :)

Now, does anyone have Kermit's Guide to Life In the 90's or Kermit Unpigged? Thanks!

kitkat1713@gmail.com

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  8. The Count

Fraggie, I'll send you Kermit Unpigged fright away.

Fragglemuppet and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  9. The Count

Er, Shane, the link for the EM Outlands zipfile generated an "unsafe to download so it was blocked" message. So could you send the songs directly to my gmail, please and thank you? :halo:

10. lauraisrad

lauraisrad Active Member

I have mp3 versions of many of the Muppet Albums including but not limited to: The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, Muppets Take Manhattan, The Muppet Show, The Muppet Show 2, Rowlf the Dog ol brown ears is back, The Muppet Show Music Album, Muppets From Space, and The Green Album
    I'm looking for: Muppet Treasure Island, Muppet Christmas Carol and (not Muppet related) Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Mix vol. 1

11. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I know I asked this before, then later dismissed it, but I'm asking again, can anybody possible get just the audio of the framing segments from Bedtime/Sleepytime Stories and Songs?

12. D'Snowth

Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

13. D'Snowth

Before the weekend's over?

14. D'Snowth

By the end of the month then?

15. lauraisrad

lauraisrad Active Member

If you could send me a link for it in good quality i could rip it and cut it down to just the framing segments for you

16. D'Snowth

I would have done that myself when people had good quality copies posted on YouTube. Hindsight is 20/20, lol.

17. The Count

Does anyone have a MUP3 of the Electric Mayhem's version of "Twist And Shout" from the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade? Please send it my way, thanks. :halo:

18. The Count

BTW: Does anybody also have "My Triangle Home" sung by Polly Darton from SST and the medley from "Bats: The Musical: from the Jason Alexander episode of Muppets Tonight? If so, please send 'em to me, thanks. :sing:

19. D'Snowth

One last ditch request. I mean, I could do it myself with my VHS copy, but it's so old and worn out that the audio quality is really hissy and poor, which is why I'm asking here if anybody has a better quality copy or even the DVD version of it.

20. lauraisrad

lauraisrad Active Member

I can rip this in a little bit, just give me a minute.
    Also anyone have a better version of The Great Muppet Caper soundtrack? My copy was presumibly ripped from the movie and tracks start in the middle of dialouge?? For example
    Opening (end)
    Gonzo: What a fantastic beg-
    Hey a movie (begining)
    Gonzo: -ntastic Beginning!