Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm almost back, I only have a few more I need, and I just have to get myself sorted and get some named, then I'll post a new list for your pleasure.

I have a couple of new songs which I havn't seen around including one in which Bert falls deeply in love with Connie Stevens in his Mupet Show appearence.

christyb

Reaction score
Beth- Thanks, I'll get on it asap.
Luke- You'll have mail if this thing decides to load. My computer is running kinda slow today, but you know how that goes.
Vic- Am I supposed to send you something? I think I am...but I forgot what.
Everyone- I want complete collection lists from all of you!!! Email me here- christybondurant@hotmail.com

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have that video "Sing Along" with Bert and Ernie on the front of it. It has one of the "Whats the name of that song?" I love that version could anyone get me this version off the video. I'll do anything I can to get this version of the song. If anyone had it or can get it for me heres my email

goodwillykyle@sbcglobal.net

Erine81981

Reaction score
Frogster can I get the rest of the Walt Disney World Muppet songs from you? I want the rest of them if you can. I sent thoses songs to Beth and she should have them by now.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm sorry. I was meant to be doing that...wasn't I.

Which did you want again?

Erine81981

Reaction score
well I already have "Who's your lady friend" and "We're not going to stop." I would love the rest of the songs that he said he had or you?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kyle - Got your e-mail. I'll send those on to Luke as soon as I've got some free time (why Mom had to make me her garage sale sidekick I'll never know...)
Luke - As soon as I've got time I'll send you the mp3s Kyle sent me for you, as well as the others you wanted from me.
Christy - Sent you my updated collection list. As for my not wanting anything...why don't you send me your list and I'll give it a lookover?

-Kim