Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Larxene

Reaction score
Oh wow does Miss Larxene have a lot of explaining to do! I'm sorry I sort of disappeared but my health took a really bad turn before Christmas and I've been in and out of the ER and on various medications since then. A lot of my free time got spent either in bed or half asleep and I lost track of a lot of people. I am so very sorry for this! Since it looks like I'm on the mend, I thought I better drop by and explain.

Okay, personal stuff aside, I have new Sesame Street recordings. A lot of them piled up while I was sick and I'm just ripping them now:

R.E.A.D.Y Tunes
Sesame Street Live - Let's Be Friends
Sesame Street Live - Elmo's Coloring Book
Sesame Street Live - Out of This World
Sesame Street - Bird Is The Word!- Big Bird's Favorite Songs
Sesame Street - Fair Is Fair (Courtesy of my new USB turntable, not finished yet.. settings are being odd)
Sesame Street - Swedish Album (I keep forgetting I have this..)

I'm also bidding on the Surprise album. This is the LAST album I need and there will be a rip to share here if I win it.

In any case, if I owe you a recording or you need anything, PM me here or drop a line to Larxene@verizon.net. I'm still looking for Elmo's Lowdown Hoedown and Elmo's Favorite Sing-alongs (my orders for those CDs got cancelled).

BEAR

Reaction score
Oh wow does Miss Larxene have a lot of explaining to do! I'm sorry I sort of disappeared but my health took a really bad turn before Christmas and I've been in and out of the ER and on various medications since then. A lot of my free time got spent either in bed or half asleep and I lost track of a lot of people. I am so very sorry for this! Since it looks like I'm on the mend, I thought I better drop by and explain.

Okay, personal stuff aside, I have new Sesame Street recordings. A lot of them piled up while I was sick and I'm just ripping them now:

R.E.A.D.Y Tunes
Sesame Street - Fair Is Fair (Courtesy of my new USB turntable, not finished yet.. settings are being odd)
Sesame Street - Swedish Album (I keep forgetting I have this..)

I'm also bidding on the Surprise album. This is the LAST album I need and there will be a rip to share here if I win it.

In any case, if I owe you a recording or you need anything, PM me here or drop a line to Larxene@verizon.net. I'm still looking for Elmo's Lowdown Hoedown and Elmo's Favorite Sing-alongs (my orders for those CDs got cancelled).
Wow, Larxene. Looks like you have some pretty fun stuff. Would love to hear some of those Sesame Street Live selections. By the way, what is the Swedish Album? WHat is that?

Larxene

Reaction score
No problem, just let me know which ones. I still have yet to listen to two of them but I ripped them on the computer. I think I just need Big Bird's Sunny Day Camp Out and the Super Grover one....

I honestly keep forgetting I have the Swedish album. It's this one: http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Svenska_Sesam_skivan and I've yet to even play it. I got it as a Christmas present.

EDIT: My copy of Fair is Fair is in horrid condition but this is the ONLY copy I've ever seen anywhere. It looks like my rip may have a skip or two, this poor thing looks like it was run over.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Larxene! :excited: Hey, it's great to see you back and to hear that you're feeling better! :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh yea! Larxene is feeling better and back. I was wondering why we hadn't heard from you in a long time. Glad your feeling better and sorry to hear you were sick around Christmas time. So without being to rude can i request these from you please?

R.E.A.D.Y Tunes
Sesame Street - Swedish Album

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

I can wait as long as you need to.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Larxene, can I request Out of This World, Elmo's Coloring Book, and "Good Morning, Mr. Sun" and "Everyone Makes Mistakes" from The Bird is the Word! please? Thanks a lot! Glad to see you back again! :excited:

dabauckham

Reaction score
Welcome back, Larxene! Glad to hear that you are feeling better! :smile: Don't worry about us..your health definitely takes precedence over everything else.

BEAR

Reaction score
Oh yea! Larxene is feeling better and back. I was wondering why we hadn't heard from you in a long time. Glad your feeling better and sorry to hear you were sick around Christmas time. So without being to rude can i request these from you please?

R.E.A.D.Y Tunes
Sesame Street - Swedish Album

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

I can wait as long as you need to.
Me too, if you don't mind! :embarrassed: If there is anything that you need, I will do my best to help you in return.

onstage@seastrom.net

Gordon Universe

Reaction score
I'm looking for "Different People, Different Ways" from Sesame Street (preferably the original, but any version will suffice) and the Muppet Show 2 album

If you can help me out, please PM me