Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

dabauckham

Reaction score
I'd figure being that Halloween is coming close. And since i've already sent Ed these. I would like everyone here to have these songs. Now most of them are songs that are real easy to find on CDs or the shows. But here's the my....

Muppet/Fraggle/Sesame/ Halloween Music for anyone to download and have. Enjoy!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6kk9vv
Hey, that's really a lot of fun, Kyle! Thanks so much. :big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks. :smile: mk.murphy@verizon.net if you don't have it.
Your welcome.
dabauckham said:
Hey, that's really a lot of fun, Kyle! Thanks so much. :big_grin:
Sure. I like to share as much as i can. There are at least two other songs i need to add. But i'll update more on the halloween music. The two i'm refuring too are "Night and Day" and "The Riverbottom Nightmare Band" song. But as Ed (The Count) said i also wouldn't might having that song he mentioned. I would also like some of the "Bear in the Big Blue House" halloween songs that are out on CD. But i'll get back to those later. I'll add more later.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Hey, I'd like the following albums:

Bert and Ernie's Sing Along
Born To Add
Follow That Bird!
Sesame Street Fever
Ol' Brown Ears is Back
Rocky Mountain Holiday
Kermit Unpigged
Music is Everywhere
Rocket To The Stars
Sesame Street Monsters!
The Muppet Movie OST
The Great Muppet Caper OST
The Muppets Take Manhattan OST
A Muppet Christmas Carol OST
Muppet Treasure Island OST
A Very Muppet Christmas Movie OST (if it was released)
Muppets From Space OST

My email is bjdroopywanlund@gmail.com.

If you wish to fulfill one of my requests, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE put "[MC Request]" (without quotation marks) in the subject line. I'm going to set up a special mail filter specifically for these requests (and I can actually get them).

BJ
I can use MP3s of the above, but ONLY if it's 160k or above. Can't do less than that, I'm sorry to anyone that has less.

However, if anyone knows how to rip the audio contents of a CD into a ZIP or ISO file, I'd prefer that. Thanks!

BJ

Drtooth

Reaction score
Zips aren't too hard. I don't know too much about compressiong, but, depending on what type of computer you have, it's pretty easy. Some computers let you compress into a Zipped folder if you right click and a menu appears that includes "New Zipped Folder."

If not, you'd have to download something like Winrar (if you have windows. Don't know what the Mac equivvilant is). You have to pay for it in the long run, but you can download a free version that lasts a month.

Larxene

Reaction score
Yes, yes I live. The cold I had hit me pretty hard for a few days there, sorry about that. I'm sending out requests now :smile:

ALSO, does anyone have "A Cookie is a Sometimes Food"? or The Sesame Street Monsters singing the Beatles songs (from the 45)?

anytimepally

Reaction score
Yes, yes I live. The cold I had hit me pretty hard for a few days there, sorry about that. I'm sending out requests now :smile:

ALSO, does anyone have "A Cookie is a Sometimes Food"? or The Sesame Street Monsters singing the Beatles songs (from the 45)?
I have the Beatles 45.. sending now :cool:

Larxene

Reaction score
I have the Beatles 45.. sending now :cool:
Thank you much Randall!

New Today:

Cinder Elmo
The Best of Elmo

Coming Soon:
Susan Sings Songs from Sesame Street (Have sent this to my record collecting friend to record)
Bob McGrath from Sesame Street
My Record
Sing, Sang, Song Sing-a-long