Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

balana

Reaction score
Just happened to be dropping in (as I do from time to time) and saw that a couple months ago, somebody had requested the songs from Don't Eat the Pictures, and somebody else said they have 2 of the 5 (6 if you count the opening theme medley). I've got a copy of it on VHS that I got off of the Disney channel years ago, and I've been planning to take the audio off of it (I'd put it on DVD if I had the means) while I'm home on spring break. I just thought I'd ask if anybody else had come up with the other 3 songs?

If not, I thought I'd just make a mention here that I'd see what I could do in terms of getting a hold of the songs and making them available sometime this week.

anytimepally

Reaction score
balana said:
Just happened to be dropping in (as I do from time to time) and saw that a couple months ago, somebody had requested the songs from Don't Eat the Pictures, and somebody else said they have 2 of the 5 (6 if you count the opening theme medley). I've got a copy of it on VHS that I got off of the Disney channel years ago, and I've been planning to take the audio off of it (I'd put it on DVD if I had the means) while I'm home on spring break. I just thought I'd ask if anybody else had come up with the other 3 songs?

If not, I thought I'd just make a mention here that I'd see what I could do in terms of getting a hold of the songs and making them available sometime this week.
that'd be great :big_grin: .. I don't think anyone has gotten the other songs

balana

Reaction score
I hope to be able to digitize it by the end of this week, and clean it up a little when I get back to school, hopefully at least part of it by late next week.

In the meantime, I've been doing a couple of cassettes I had as a kid that my Dad made for me off records, some of which I think were singles. I just did the second Sesame St. record, but here I need some help. At some point I recorded over bits of some of the songs, so I'm wondering if anybody has:

Picture a World (Bob, Gordon, Susan)
The Grouch Song (Mr. Hooper and Oscar)
Stop! (Gordon)

If anybody can send me any of these, my e-mail is balana@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!

anytimepally

Reaction score
balana said:
In the meantime, I've been doing a couple of cassettes I had as a kid that my Dad made for me off records, some of which I think were singles. I just did the second Sesame St. record, but here I need some help. At some point I recorded over bits of some of the songs, so I'm wondering if anybody has:

Picture a World (Bob, Gordon, Susan)
The Grouch Song (Mr. Hooper and Oscar)
Stop! (Gordon)

If anybody can send me any of these, my e-mail is balana@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!
I'm sending these to you now! :sing:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
balana said:

OMG! That would be AWESOME! :big_grin: Yeah, I've been asking around for awhile and have only been able to get Mothers and Children and Don't Eat the Pictures. I would absolutely LOVE if you could rip the other songs!!! I've been *dying* to have I Want to Be Your Friend for like five years, haha!!!

:smile: