Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

anytimepally

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
By the way i like your new avatar. Is that from the video of "Sesame Street's 25 Musical" or something like that?
thanks!.. I just croped and resized the image from Mumford's Muppet Wiki page.. I'm not sure what the original source was

Erine81981

Reaction score
That's what i like about your avatars. You choose all the cool chracters. Its kind of funny that Little Jerry you had before and now Mumford are both Jerry Nelson's characters.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
That's what i like about your avatars. You choose all the cool chracters. Its kind of funny that Little Jerry you had before and now Mumford are both Jerry Nelson's characters.
Well, Jerry is my favorite muppeteer, but the Mumford is actually just a coincidence.. I was going to use Randall the Zebra (from The Animal Show and Muppets Tonight!) because we have the same name, but the only picture I could find was from the front of an Animal Show VHS, and it didn't look right as an avatar and Mumford just happened to be the next Muppet I thought of

PhenixInd

Reaction score
Thanks Erine81981!! That site filled most of a large hole in my collection.I don't have too much to search for anymore. Thanx a million.

Erine81981

Reaction score
anytimepally said:
Well, Jerry is my favorite muppeteer, but the Mumford is actually just a coincidence.. I was going to use Randall the Zebra (from The Animal Show and Muppets Tonight!) because we have the same name, but the only picture I could find was from the front of an Animal Show VHS, and it didn't look right as an avatar and Mumford just happened to be the next Muppet I thought of
I see. Pretty neat to have the same name as Muppet Animal. If only they had a Kyle muppet character.

PhenixInd said:
Thanks Erine81981!! That site filled most of a large hole in my collection.I don't have too much to search for anymore. Thanx a million.
Don't thank me thank Bren. She's the one who made the site. And you can call me Kyle.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Anyone one have these songs from any of the Fraggle Rock albums?

Convincing John [Jim Henson's Muppets' Present Fraggle Rock or Music & Magic]
Workin' [Perfect Harmony or Fraggle Rock (EP)]
Do It On My Own [Jim Henson's Muppets' Present Fraggle Rock]
Is It True? [Music & Magic]
Yes We Can [Music & Magic]

Thanks!! my e-mail is HMsogi@yahoo.com

edit: Thanks to Kyle, I now need only Is It True? from Music & Magic

anytimepally

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
You have mail Randall. And here is my list of pretty much everything i have. If you can't seem to find what your looking for ask me and i might have it.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=BA8CD8833659B268

As well for everyone else here too.
Thanks for the songs!! I probably won't get a chance to look at your list until late tonight, because I'm on my way out for the evening, but expect requests in the morning :halo:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Welcome Randall. That's fine. Just hit me up and i'll send them your way.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anybody have "Four" sung by Little Jerry and the Monotones? Or "Four Furry Friends" sung by Cookie, Herry, Grover, and Oscar? Thanks!