Lost Swedish Chef sketch

KPrell

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone remember seeing a Swedish Chef sketch about ratatouille? It would have been in the fifth season of the Muppet Show. We shot it as a last minute filler and I had a little part in it.

I don't remember ever seeing it in a show and I'm sure I've seen them all, though not all the UK bits. A few little odds and ends that were shot never got used. I won't describe it yet - I'll see if anyone else remembers it first.

Jog any memories?

- Karen :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, K nice to have you back here. Havn't seen you for a while around here. :excited:

Never heard about it but I persum that it had Rizzo in it?

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Nope I havent seen it.
I look forward to hear about it.

Joggy

Reaction score
Originally posted by KPrell

Jog any memories?
Wow, I feel so honoured! "Jog, any memories?" as if I were on the set at the time!!

*scratches head*

I really think it IS a Lost Sketch. It doesn't seem to appear anywhere in the series, and not in the UK spots either.

My guess is that it was originally taped for the Joan Baez episode?? That was the one where the rats wanted to take over the world and Rizzo made an appearance in Pigs in Space...

Sounds like it woulda been a cool sketch though - could you describe it for us, Karen?
:excited:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Wow, Another clip that we need to find !

I wonder where it would be or how we should start looking for it?

Glad to see you back Karen !

see ya

Barry Lee

Reaction score
If you have the book "Of Muppets and Men" you will see a sketch of Swedish Chef!
from
BARRY LEE

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya, Karen! Glad to see you popping up again! "Hey" to Mike.

What is a "ratatouille?"

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole would know if anybody did. I'm sure of it. Or maybe Chilly Down. Might you email them?

Kev le Foz

arfies

Reaction score
Karen, speaking of "ratatouille," did you do any animating for Pixar on that cool movie?

Sadly, I've never heard of the clip either, but it would've been fun to see the Swedish Chef's interpretation of it. Any rats involved? :excited:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think it's safe to say that it never aired. None of he Swedish Chef's sketches appeared as UK spots (though he was in at least one UK spot, where the Chef, Beaker, and Animal sing Danny Boy).