Looney Tunes Babies..... ???

grail

Reaction score
hey now, those rabbit digimon are cute! although how they walk without tripping over their own ears is beyond me. i do like the fact that i can admit that i'm waiting very...patiently (okay, no i'm not) for season 4 to hit, and i've got someone to back me up. i've really been pleasantly surprised on how good the story in that show is, and it looks like this next one is going to be the best yet. i was looking at some of the toys earlier this evening...who doesn't want a "Burning Greymon"?

(for the record, i recently found another box of my toys...this one had my digivolving patamon, and agumon that warp-digivolves to war-greymon...i'm such a geek)

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh...another one of the problems posting at 1 in the morning after a long day of school...usually "Rabit" would have been edited. Oh well, for shame on the Cantus man..:smile: (at least I'm not a nerd like grail...:wink:)

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
i'm not a nerd, i'm a geek...there's a difference

for example, only a geek like me would be ashamed that there are this many MST3K fans in this forum, yet no one has made a "Nummy muffin cocol butter" reference until this very post. (i think)

a nerd would just point out that i spelled "cocol" incorrectly...

see the difference?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
ooh, I see...I guess I'm the second of the two. :smile:

When it comes to pets, there'll never be another like Nummy Muffin, COOCOL BUTTER!

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
yeah, i thought that was a good way of illustrating what i meant. i was gonna bring it up in the MST4K thread, but it helped me make a point in here, so here it went...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
After reading the post again, would I be more of the first? Maybe a combination of both? What would that make me? Spaz? Yeesh, so many options for people with so little lives..:smile:

-Matt