Looking for Halloween songs

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
You could include the Fraggle songs The Ballad of Sir Blunderbrain, Bad News and even Scare 'Em (Boo!). Just a suggestion.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren said:
You could include the Fraggle songs The Ballad of Sir Blunderbrain, Bad News and even Scare 'Em (Boo!). Just a suggestion.
Thanks Bren. I thought I was going to use them but didn't put them on there. Thanks. I want the ones I put here. My version of Ballad of Sir Blunderbrain doesn't sound good. Your's is the same version I have. I would love a clearer version. Could you make a clear version or not?

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Thanks Bren. I thought I was going to use them but didn't put them on there. Thanks. I want the ones I put here. My version of Ballad of Sir Blunderbrain doesn't sound good. Your's is the same version I have. I would love a clearer version. Could you make a clear version or not?
Sure, I could do that. :smile: After all, I intend to eventually replace some of the more lacklustre song files I have of Fraggle Rock with DVD-clear ones anyways. Here ya go, The Ballad of Sir Blunderbrain.