Look! "Before You Leap" is an amazing book

Beauregard

Reaction score
I believe you need one more post (to get to 10) before you can post a new Thread. Then I would head to the Henson People section of the forum. And click, "New Thread." - It's not too difficult.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I thought that I was able to start my own threads before ten posts when I first join. Have the rules changed since July 2005?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
if you dont want to start one yourself just say the word and i know one of us would love to start one and help you keep up with it. Kind of be the middle man from us to you. Just a thought if you want me or anyone else just let us know. my other e-mail is dwayne1312@yahoo.com we could work something out because i know with all the "happenings" that may or may not be going on you might be kind of busy.

BEAR

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again...my favorite chapter was the one about Fozzie and Kermit's relationship. Not enough has been directly said about them before this book and it's nice to get deeper into their friendship. It is a true friendship and it was interesting when Kermit said that Fozzie is the heart of the Muppets because I really believe that now. Also, great quote: "A best friend is someone who makes you laugh, even when the jokes aren't funny." Brilliant and true!

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
I just wanted to reinterate what everyone else is saying..I love this book too..it definately catches the essence of Kermit. It was a fun book to also read in the car on the way to my grandmother's. My boyfriend is now reading it and he likes it too. Its just a great book. You did a wonderful job. Hmm I wonder what the Muppeteers think..do they enjoy these books as much as we do?

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Okay, so my friend told me about this book (he saw at Barnes & Noble) and I went and bought it...and I LOVED IT! I finished the whole thing in two days (or 1 and a quarter).:smile:

I'd type more, but I'm tired and at a loss of words :stick_out_tongue:

-Mr. Writer's-Block-Penguin:zany:

Beauregard

Reaction score
If you've found this thread, you are probably a fan of Jim Lewis, so I recomend taking a look at these threads also:

Jim Lewis Interview

And, Ask Jim Lewis

They are a wealth of information on Jim Lewis, Muppet characters, recent events, and the Jim Henson Company in general.