Long, beautiful HAIR

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Aside from the Muppeteers Gonzo14 listed, what about Richard Hunt? From all the photographs I've seen, his hair was never long. Sure it was curly, and it looked like he had a bunch of it in his younger years (*cringes* that probably deserved a "your face."), but it was never long.

-Kim

radionate

Reaction score
I think its the Hippie Genes still holding on. Most of these guys were hippies. God Love 'em! :wink:

beaker

Reaction score
I think it's pretty cool Steve still has his hair real long(at least from the Walk of Fame pix I saw) Fromw hat I remember most the original Muppeteers were a bit hippiesh in hair and appearence(err, cept Frank OZ...but bald is beautiful:wink: )

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Well, yeah, I know Jerry and Frank don't have long hair, but I didn't mention them because I was trying to be nice :smile:

As for Dave, Brian, and Carroll Spinney, I've seen plenty of pics with them in long hair. But you're right, some Muppeteers don't have long hair. Eric Jacobson does though, right?

Anyway, I did a little experiment today and got my hair cut. Good News! I don't feel any less a puppeteer.

--"Scary" Larry Wolf

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Wait til your hair falls OUT...you'll see, hair does NOT make the puppeteer. But strong arm, shoulder, and back muscles sure do help.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Nice point, Foz.

I've never had looooooong hair, but it does get pretty bad if it's not cut all the time. Right now my hair looks like if Richard Hunt were to put gel in his hair (Richard Hunt a few years before his death, that is) I have pretty curly hair, not as curly. At least I'm not balding.:big_grin:

Nah, bald's cool. My best friend is getting there. Not totally, but he's got quite the recieting hair line. I keep telling him to just shave it all off! He's my right hand man!:big_grin: (quite literally so. He plays my one character's right hand.:big_grin: )

It's good to have the guy doing the right hand of your character to be a really close friend. After long hours in the sun (or freezing cold) you need a good friend! Plus, I'm sure he doesn't apreciate having a smelly armpit stuck in his face all day!!!!:eek:

Scoot

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Dude, if I lose my hair I will be ticked....

It will ruin my entire Miss P image...

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

How come ive only just noticed this ?!

Ive got long hair, But i had it before i knew Steve did...

Im also a good Puppeteer, I think anyway...

so its logical, To be good you gotta have long hair...

Sorry Baldies...
But there are some exceptions, Frank Oz.

see ya:big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Re: Guys,

Originally posted by *Warrick*

Sorry Baldies...
But there are some exceptions, Frank Oz.

see ya:big_grin:
i'm sure he'd be happy to hear that! :big_grin:

Sarah

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It makes it easier for us to wear a puppet on our heads...