Little things we've noticed

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If it were Frank then the voice would sound like Miss Piggy. Sounds nothing like Frank.

Mind you I actually experimented with the pitch of the voice as well in premiere and it came out sounding like Moss when he shouts “TEEEEEEEEN!” in “Count It Higher.”

Last edited:

SkyeFan

Reaction score
Joe Raposo was the voice for the green AM in “Count It Higher” (and I believe the small pink AM, as well), and Richard Hunt was the lavender AM. Listen in the beginning of the song as they each count to 3. There's also no doubt that Frank Oz was the puppeteer for the small pink AM. You can obviously tell by the side to side boastful head movement before he shouts "10!" the second time.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was looking through the Season 19 guides, and . . . am I imagining things, or did some of the episodes early from that season recycle a 70s-era Big Bird?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It's the one used here; I can't tell if they're repurposing an old head or not.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I’m pretty certain Kevin and David
are filling in for Jim & Frank.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I saw the street scenes from episode 1880, noticed a brief speaking appearance by Bruno, saying "okay". And I noticed in both that and the 1980 World Puppetry Appearance, he talks a little softly. There's also a season 13 episode where he's shown talking but can't really be heard (there is a bit of noise going on there).

It makes me wonder if originally, when Bruno talked, he was supposed to talk real quietly. In Follow That Bird and "Put It in the Trash Can" he can be heard a lot better/louder than in those. Muppet Wiki mentions two other episodes where he has dialogue, I wonder how well he's heard in those.