Little things we've noticed

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, like I mentioned in an earlier post, Jerry and his band were starting to really become more phased out of the show that it was very easy for Chrissy and Richard to have become forgotten, since Jerry and Jeffy were more prominent characters.

(Also, another thing I seem to have noticed with both Little Jerry and Little Chrissy in later appearances is they have an extra member or a replacement; in the case of Chrissy, two street appearances have an extra female Alphabeat).

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I mean, like I mentioned in an earlier post, Jerry and his band were starting to really become more phased out of the show that it was very easy for Chrissy and Richard to have become forgotten, since Jerry and Jeffy were more prominent characters.

(Also, another thing I seem to have noticed with both Little Jerry and Little Chrissy in later appearances is they have an extra member or a replacement; in the case of Chrissy, two street appearances have an extra female Alphabeat).
I don’t think I admit this but, I feel Fat Blue Muppets work better as only one in a scene. The pattern to me just looks fine but way too recognizable when there’s more than one. Plus I love Fat Blues, they look funny.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I can understand that. It felt kind of “eh” having just two blue characters as back-ups (and even I kind of felt the same way with Big Jeffy in Chrissy’s songs). But in the end, all I care about are how the characters are portrayed.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Unrelated but I really wish “Rock ‘N Roll Star” had a studio recording of the song; I really hate listening to a portion of it just to be cut off by Gina fangirling over them.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Unrelated but I really wish “Rock ‘N Roll Star” had a studio recording of the song; I really hate listening to a portion of it just to be cut off by Gina fangirling over them.
I’m surprised that never gotten an album release.

Last edited:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It's because Little Jerry and the Monotones were not important enough characters to retain much consistency.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I know but, it is interesting to think about at times.

Is it just me or did it seem like Jim usually puppeteering to Christopher Cerf vocals, just something I noticed.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It's because Little Jerry and the Monotones were not important enough characters to retain much consistency.
In regards to that 80s appearance, it did also occur to me. While I understand they were just a band of characters for our entertainment, you would think the workshop would at least go back and look at their older songs to get an idea of the band members. But..... eh. 🤷🏿‍♂️

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
In regards to that 80s appearance, it did also occur to me. While I understand they were just a band of characters for our entertainment, you would think the workshop would at least go back and look at their older songs to get an idea of the band members. But..... eh. 🤷🏿‍♂️
I’m quite surprised the workshop really put effort in for their cameo in Rock ‘n’ Roll.