Little things we've noticed

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm willing to forgive some slight continuity errors for the sake of a gag over the way they do things now, which is virtually no continuity at all (which, I get why, but still).

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
And who knows, as far as we know Luis didn't date anyone on the show before Maria. Maybe he was secretly in love with her for a long time. Maybe they did start a band at some point in the 70s. But either way, there's no way they weren't high out of their minds during that flashback.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm probably totally wrong, but the scene in this episode with Elmo hiding out in Bob's apartment has me wondering if this is what prompted the idea to add that two-story apartment building behind the arbor fence for Elmo to live in the following season.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Also, something I hadn't thought of before, since Miles is adopted, and the grandpa used to look just like him, I guess that means this guy is his biological grandfather since we've seen both Susan and Gordon's parents before.
Except Gordon does refer to him as Dad in this episode.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This white CRT TV set with the green cactus on it:

That thing sat in the window of the Fix-It Shop for years! Didn't Maria or Luis ever fix that darned thing?!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I always found it amusing how these are clearly burritos yet referred to via voice over as tacos. :laugh:

cjd874

Reaction score
I was watching this classic segment called "One Way" with lead vocals by Chris Cerf and a question came to me. For the MC members I know that are familiar with individual puppetry styles: which puppeteer would most likely have performed the Muppet greaser to Cerf's vocals? Was it Jim Henson, Frank Oz, or Jerry Nelson?
***On a side note, I also wonder who did the puppetry for Roosevelt Franklin (I have a feeling it was either Jim or Frank).

Last edited:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I was watching this classic segment called "One Way" with lead vocals by Chris Cerf and a question came to me. For the MC members who are familiar with individual puppetry styles: which puppeteer would most likely have performed the green Muppet greaser to Cerf's vocals? Was it Jim Henson, Frank Oz, or Jerry Nelson?
***I also wonder who did the puppetry for Roosevelt Franklin (I have a feeling it was either Jim or Frank).
To me it looks like Jerry Nelson was puppeteering.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I was watching this classic segment called "One Way" with lead vocals by Chris Cerf and a question came to me. For the MC members I know that are familiar with individual puppetry styles: which puppeteer would most likely have performed the Muppet greaser to Cerf's vocals? Was it Jim Henson, Frank Oz, or Jerry Nelson?
***On a side note, I also wonder who did the puppetry for Roosevelt Franklin (I have a feeling it was either Jim or Frank).
I'm 90% sure Frank is the lead, Richard is the Lavender, Jerry is the blue and Jim is the other Green.

Roosevelt Franklin always seems like Frank to me.