Life goals

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
To become a Muppet Performer. It's a long shot, but it's my dream.

Also -

To direct a feature-length film.
That's my dream too. It's gonna happen. Even if I only get to perform with them once, it's gonna happen.
Hopefully we'll see each other there :smile:.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
You know if you can somehow set up a monitor like the prefomers uses you would be 9ne more step above most other puppeteers. It's been said that some of the greatest puppeteers had a very difficult time mastering that aspect of what the Muppets do.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
One of my life goals is to go to Disney world and go watch Muppet Vision 3d

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
That's my dream too. It's gonna happen. Even if I only get to perform with them once, it's gonna happen.
Hopefully we'll see each other there :smile:.
Hopefully. And yeah, I'm thinking I wouldn't be a core performer, but maybe the kind that gets called to do minor characters.
You know if you can somehow set up a monitor like the prefomers uses you would be 9ne more step above most other puppeteers. It's been said that some of the greatest puppeteers had a very difficult time mastering that aspect of what the Muppets do.
Well said, well said.
If your camera has a pull-out view finder screen, you can use that in lieu of a monitor; it's how I work.
That's what I mostly do, I also have an old TV that I hook up to my camcorder sometimes for practice. I rarely use it when I make videos tho.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Big one for me.

To meet Ringo Starr.

I never see it happening, but hey, I can dream.