Life goals

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Web comics, my dude. I've had ideas for movies and animated series in my head for years now. Why wait 20 years to never to get them made? Make it yourself. Comics are a great way to have creative freedom and not have to worry about budget constraints. Best part is, you can find your whole writing staff online.
OR turn them into Fan fiction or stories for here. You have a lot of friends here and I'm sure you would get a lot of suppor t

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Web comics, my dude. I've had ideas for movies and animated series in my head for years now. Why wait 20 years to never to get them made? Make it yourself. Comics are a great way to have creative freedom and not have to worry about budget constraints. Best part is, you can find your whole writing staff online.
Yeah, but the last time I did a webcomic, nobody even read it. Why? Because it didn't fit in with the zeitgeist of popular webcomics at the time, which were usually one of three different categories: Westernized Manga, stolen video game sprites, and LGBT.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Yeah, but the last time I did a webcomic, nobody even read it. Why? Because it didn't fit in with the zeitgeist of popular webcomics at the time, which were usually one of three different categories: Westernized Manga, stolen video game sprites, and LGBT.
Mate your a talented puppeteer so why not create more characters and do a Web series on Youtube

dwayne1115

Reaction score
To stop being a living waste of space. hasn't happened yet :smirk:
Your not a waste of space. Your a person who from what I can tell is a kind and funny person. Don't put yourself down like that,