Life goals

mariolover

Reaction score
Bump.

Become a pastor or motivational speaker.

Get on The Ellen DeGeneres Show to talk about how I climbed Mt. St. Helens and my journey with autism.

Meet Brene Brown (look her up if you don't know her), Oprah, Dr. Phil, Temple Grandin, Franklin Graham, and of course Ellen and her wife Portia.

Last edited:

mariolover

Reaction score
I would like to go on a mission trip someday to another country to see what it's like, to open my mind, and to do good service to others.

Probably somewhere like Africa, Mexico, Japan, or Peru.

I've always wanted to go to Japan to explore their culture.

Also, I would like to break my personal record of 19:16 in the 5k run.

And of course, as I've mentioned before, being on Wheel of Fortune.

I was originally considering going on Jeopardy! too like I mentioned, but I think Wheel would be a lot easier. Jeopardy is very tough for me.

mariolover

Reaction score
To get my own car, to find an apartment that is pet friendly and have no nosey people, and have thick walls to prevent eavesdropping, and to have a life style tv show on youtube.
I love animals. Especially cats! I have 2 cats named Fletcher and Bob The Builder at my hometown house. Unfortunately, my apartment isn't pet friendly, so I couldn't take them with me to college 😥 .

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I love animals. Especially cats! I have 2 cats named Fletcher and Bob The Builder at my hometown house. Unfortunately, my apartment isn't pet friendly, so I couldn't take them with me to college 😥 .
aw that's sad, some people do know how much a person's pet means to them. I know one thing, I'm not going to abandon my dear nacho, he's going to go where I go.

Last edited:

animalrescuer

Reaction score
For me, it’d be working in an animal rescue organization, be it on the veterinary staff or kennel staff, I just want to take care of homeless animals until they get a new home.

Also, I’d love to visit Ireland since that’s where my mom’s side of the family’s ancestry is from and I love Irish/Celtic music.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
For me, it’d be working in an animal rescue organization, be it on the veterinary staff or kennel staff, I just want to take care of homeless animals until they get a new home.

Also, I’d love to visit Ireland since that’s where my mom’s side of the family’s ancestry is from and I love Irish/Celtic music.
I’ll go to Ireland with you. My roots are there too. Way up north in County Donegal.