Let's Take a Stand:The Muppet Show Season 4 and 5

DMHFan

Reaction score
I believe they'll be on Disney+, albeit edited for stuff that can't be cleared, like season 1, whereas seasons 2 and 3 would be uncut.

DMHFan

Reaction score
I believe they'll be on Disney+, albeit edited for stuff that can't be cleared, like season 1, whereas seasons 2 and 3 would be uncut.
Or maybe they'll be uncut, considering Ed McCray did a post on Facebook saying all the rights got cleared.

caper

Reaction score
What do you guys think about those Unofficial copied from Disney Channel Season 4 and 5 DVD set sold online???

Are they worth it???

I'm thinking about getting them since Disney are not releasing them.

But should I wait??? Maybe Disney will release it 2019 hopefully

What to do what to do

DMHFan

Reaction score
What do you guys think about those Unofficial copied from Disney Channel Season 4 and 5 DVD set sold online???

Are they worth it???

I'm thinking about getting them since Disney are not releasing them.

But should I wait??? Maybe Disney will release it 2019 hopefully

What to do what to do
Those look illegal. You can wait, but yeah, just stick with those TV recordings of episodes from the 4th and 5th seasons that never made it to home media in the USA. And I bet they'll be out next year, I agree with you. On Disney+, the Disney streaming service, no matter what or if possible.

Last edited:

DMHFan

Reaction score
Speaking of seasons 4 and 5, Muppet Wiki's Facebook posted this 2 years ago on the 8th anniversary of Season 3's release:
All 24 episodes of The Muppet Show's 4th season playing at once. Cool, huh? I just hope they do one with all 24 episodes of the 5th season playing at once.

Last edited: