Let's see how many replies we can get to this post!

cjd874

Reaction score
:attitude: Kermit! What is the point of this thread? The comments that I have read are nonsensical, tangential, immature, and...above all...UN-AMERICAN!
:smile: (gulp) Your guess is as good as mine, Sam.
:attitude: Well, I hope that this discussion turns itself around. Humph.
:smile: Well I don't know, Sam. At any point, someone might say something that gets blown out of proportion.
:crazy: Did somebody say, "BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION?" HAHAHAHAHA!
***KA-BOOOOM!!!***

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
:attitude: Kermit! What is the point of this thread? The comments that I have read are nonsensical, tangential, immature, and...above all...UN-AMERICAN!
:smile: (gulp) Your guess is as good as mine, Sam.
:attitude: Well, I hope that this discussion turns itself around. Humph.
:smile: Well I don't know, Sam. At any point, someone might say something that gets blown out of proportion.
:crazy: Did somebody say, "BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION?" HAHAHAHAHA!
***KA-BOOOOM!!!***
You are ready for Muppet Central Discord roleplay. That would make you the second talent I've discovered this week. :laugh:

cjd874

Reaction score

It's an April Fools thing. :laugh:
I'll probably wait until after April Fool's Day. A lot of people here aren't too keen on partaking in April Fool's pranks this year to be honest (myself included), what with all the coronavirus mayhem. Give it some time and then I'll consider.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I'll probably wait until after April Fool's Day. A lot of people here aren't too keen on partaking in April Fool's pranks this year to be honest (myself included), what with all the coronavirus mayhem. Give it some time and then I'll consider.
Now we got through April Fool’s Day we can have some mayhem of the Electric kind.
I’ll even put down my bass and be a roadie if I have to.