Least favorite change to the show

Erine81981

Reaction score
No. I think he was just another Muppet Animal that would show up from time to time before he started working for the hotel. I remember him when he didn't work because he didn't wear anything. Just a regular rabbit. He always hated to be called a bunny. I always loved that part.

Nyperold

Reaction score
2.1994,when I started watching the show and then stopped showing alot of 70's material that was occasionally shown and some of them had stupid sound effects and music added to them:frown:.
A-GREED. There's not much I mind, but this... what were they thinking?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I stopped watching the show regularly around early 1993, I think, so I was lucky to not watch most of the Around the Corner episodes. I grew up with the 1990-1993 years, which was pretty good. But I know the Furry Arms Hotel makes some occasional appearances nowadays. Perhaps they moved to a different location?

Also, I heard that Benny Rabbit first appeared in 1991, yet the Furry Arms Hotel didn't debut until 1993. Did Benny originally work for a different hotel back then?
I mean, it was still the same sharp witted funny show that it always was. So there were some other locations, but the show was the same as it had been. All the oiginal sets were still there and I saw them all the time just like now and didn't noticed that they had gone anywhere. It's not the completly remodeled the street and put a Starbucks up where Hoopers Store was as a way to sponcer the show or something.:stick_out_tongue: But how could you judge somthing you didn't really see? Everyone was still there and they all got their fair share of at time. Plus at that time they reintroduced a bunch of old charcter back to the show. So it had it's good points, too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm usually able to tolerate the changes made to the show; I'll admit that at first I was skeptical about the new format (and new set) for the 33rd season, but I quickly got used to it. Like a lot of people, I too wasn't all that fond of Around the Corner... I didn't give it much thought at first, but when I realized it was gone in late 1998/early 1999 I was glad.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aww, well, I was so happy to see it when it first came on, becaue I had already knew about it and was excited to see how it was going to be. It was better then I though it would be. It did throw me off when it was gone. I was kinad upset and missed it. But the show must go on!:smile: