Least favorite change to the show

wiley207

Reaction score
The Noggin logo video caused him to get kicked out of Youtube, and Youtube automatically deletes all of the user's videos that were there.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Muppet dude said:
The Noggin logo video caused him to get kicked out of Youtube, and Youtube automatically deletes all of the user's videos that were there.
No,he's still on there,the videos say that they were "Removed by the user" but on here he says it's cause of Viacom.I'm confused.:smirk:

wiley207

Reaction score
He must have removed them himself, just in case. So he doesn't cause any more trouble. When it says "removed by the user," that means the person that posted the video decided to take it down. Sawings14 removed all of his Noggin-logo videos himself to avoid getting banned. Good thing, too, he's got TONS of classic Sesame clips, especially without Noggin logos

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Muppet dude said:
He must have removed them himself, just in case. So he doesn't cause any more trouble. When it says "removed by the user," that means the person that posted the video decided to take it down. Sawings14 removed all of his Noggin-logo videos himself to avoid getting banned. Good thing, too, he's got TONS of classic Sesame clips, especially without Noggin logos
Yeah,I wish he had the technology to get rid of the Noggin logo,because I really want to see the origional version of "We're All Monsters" with Jerry Nelson performing Elmo again.They'd NEVER air that version again,not even on "Old School".

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'd say when many of the supporting characters started being used less frequently. In season 33 it became really uncommon for many minor characters to make appearances, but that wasn't the season that put an end to the show having a big cast. I remember catching the show a few tiems in season 29, and then watching most of season 30, and there were a lot of characters who started being shown less, whetehr in old or new segments, who I did see on the show in season 29. There was even a short period when PBS (or at least my local PBS station) showed season 29 episodes again (during pledge season), and near the end of the season the epsiodes where Slimey went to the moon were shown again, and I saw most of the characters who hadn't been seen much (or at all) in season 30. Characters like Guy Smiley, Simon Soundman, Forgetful Jones, Lefty, Sherlock Hemlock, and Don Music. Kermit even started appearing less, and this was two years before Henson sold the Sesame Street Muppets to Sesame Workshop (episodes featuring old Kermit sketches in season 30 were few and far between).

SSLFan

Reaction score
Oops,forgot to add in "Around The Corner" which I also had to deal with.:frown:
Not to be mean, but who said that you had to watch it anyway ? I mean, there were other tv shows avalible at the time. Besides, I liked Around the Corner very much. I was sad to see it go. :attitude:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Not to be mean, but who said that you had to watch it anyway ? I mean, there were other tv shows avalible at the time. Besides, I liked Around the Corner very much. I was sad to see it go. :attitude:
What I mean is I was born in 1992 and started watching Sesame Street in 1994,(one year after Around The Corner),so I grew up with it.I liked it when I was little but now I regret that and really hate being a 90's kid.

SSLFan

Reaction score
What I mean is I was born in 1992 and started watching Sesame Street in 1994,(one year after Around The Corner),so I grew up with it.I liked it when I was little but now I regret that and really hate being a 90's kid.
Oh, now I undestand, and once again I wasn't trying to be mean.

wiley207

Reaction score
I stopped watching the show regularly around early 1993, I think, so I was lucky to not watch most of the Around the Corner episodes. I grew up with the 1990-1993 years, which was pretty good. But I know the Furry Arms Hotel makes some occasional appearances nowadays. Perhaps they moved to a different location?

Also, I heard that Benny Rabbit first appeared in 1991, yet the Furry Arms Hotel didn't debut until 1993. Did Benny originally work for a different hotel back then?