Kermit's appearances and acquaintances on Sesame Street

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I wonder if I was the first person in this thread who brought up Kermit and Elmo sketches?

If so, very surprising nobody brought it up before I did, considering Elmo has been iconic since the 1990s.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Elmo that we know was still a relatively new and not-quite-established character back in the 80s when we saw him with Kermit.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Kermit appeared with the Twiddlebugs in a vintage sketch where he counted six Twiddlebugs who then threw a party with balloons floating in the air that have a black number six depicted on the balloons.

Also, I wonder if Kermit ever appeared in any segments with Elmo?
Thanks for the reminder about the Twiddlebugs segment. I've seen it. And yes- Kermit definitely has appeared alongside Elmo. Elmo is interviewed by Kermit in at least one segment and they both appear in the songs "Do De Rubber Duck", "It's Alive" and "Everybody Be Yo'self". I'm pretty sure there have been more interactions in other segments and street scenes too.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
In the 50th. Anniversary Special, among other characters Kermit has interacted with before, he shared a scene with Abby Cadabby and Gonger.