Kermit's appearances and acquaintances on Sesame Street

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Okay, my last thread prompted another question, so here goes.

(And by the way, I hope the title wasn't misleading as I'm not necessarily looking for every scene Kermit ever showed up in on Sesame Street. Though if you want to list them all, that's cool too!:wink: )

But I was wondering- how many characters on Sesame Street has Kermit interacted with? (And I mean any kind of appearance together- yes, I even count background appearances and even if it's only on a video or special or whatever)

Some of the ones I know of offhand-

Bob
Susan
Gordon
Maria
Luis
Mr. Hooper
Grover
(AKA Fuzzyface)
Fred the Dragon
Cookie Monster
Bert
Ernie
The Count
Big Bird
Snuffy
Elmo
Harvey Kneeslapper
Oscar
Beautiful Day Monster
Don Music
Biff
Hoots
Gladys
Telly
Forgetful Jones (almost forgot that one!:smile: )
The Miami Mice (but then, I think he's the only one who interacted with them- duh!)
Herry Monster
Granny Nesselrode
Betty Lou

Any others?

JLG

Reaction score
Did he ever appear with Ernie apart from "Rubber Duck" and that old "Julie on Sesame Street" special? Probably not--it would be a little awkward. (Even when I was three, I noticed they had basically the same voice, though as an adult I now recognize that the inflection is a bit different)

Also, was he ever with Big Bird anywhere other than "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street"?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
If we are including every Sesame character that he appeared in the same frame with, should we also count the various crowd scenes from The Muppet Movie, The Muppets Take Manhattan, Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting, A Muppet Family Christmas, and The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
And not forgetting when Kermit and Fozzie are Movin' Right Along in The Muppet Movie.
Oh yeah, though Kermit didn't actually talk to Big Bird there.

Kermit has also appeared with Sully. And Kermit's not the only one to interract with the Miami Mice. Ernie and The Count have also appeared with them.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Kermit has also appeared with Sully. And Kermit's not the only one to interract with the Miami Mice. Ernie and The Count have also appeared with them.
Okay, yeah- I forgot about that with the Miami Mice. Didn't realize Kermit had appeared with Sully.
Also, I was just watching the "Friends to the Rescue" video yesterday, and I noted that Kermit also briefly appeared with and/or talked to-

Alan
Baby Bear
Gabi
Zoe

And then there's various monsters (like Maurice Monster, for example- and others) that Kermit's shown up with in different sketches.
As well as Honkers and Dingers I believe.
I keep wondering if Kermit ever showed up with Guy Smiley-
though obviously he showed up with his double on a lot of Sesame Street News Flashes:wink:

And as far as the humans go- what about David, Gina, Linda, Mike, Uncle Wally, etc. - Any others that Kermit interacted with that I've missed?

I can't recall if Kermit met up with Rosita yet and obviously he may never meet Abby Cadabby-
but what about some of the older ones? Roosevelt Franklin? Sherlock Hemlock? SAM the Robot? Barkley? And what about Prairie Dawn?- Surely he's interacted with her at some point, I think.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
oh yeah- and I forgot about those crowd scenes at the end of The Muppet Movie and others...yeah, I suppose you can count them, assuming you can actually list them all- LOL
But I guess since that might be a bit hard, I'll stick with more actual interactions, even if it is only a brief "Hello" or something.

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Kermit interacted with Zoe by dancing during the middle of the Everybody be Yo'self song and the hurricane episode. He also saw Prairie Dawn at the end of Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson. He helped the 2 headed monster on listening.