Kermit's 50th Anniversary World Tour

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I was also told that not all 50 apperiances will be open to the general public to show up at and meet or see Kermit in person. Many will be, but some of them will not allow swarms of fans to show up and see the frog in action. So even if Kermit is coming near you, you might not be able to go where he goes. Also somes stops may not be publicly announced before hand either, some are planned to be like "surprise visits" (so you might just have to be in the right place at the right time, if you want to see the frog live). We will try to keep you all updated as more information on his tour stops come in - however if you know Kermit is coming near you, check local announments and news for information as well.

unclematt

Reaction score
muppetsforlife said:
Oh my. He's coming to Chicago? When? When? When? I need to put in for my vacation so I can make sure that i get to go to that!!!!!!!!! As soon as anybody hears more details about coming to Chicago, please let me know!!!!
Please make this a public event. I would give up alot of stuff to be able to see the big frog live. As soon as anybody knows please make an anouncement about when and where and what type of visit Kermit is making to Chicago or the Chicagoland area.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Please make this a public event. I would give up alot of stuff to be able to see the big frog live. As soon as anybody knows please make an anouncement about when and where and what type of visit Kermit is making to Chicago or the Chicagoland area.
I'm with unclematt on this. It would be awesome if the Chicago appearance was public. We get so neglected out here in the midwest :frown:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
By the way, as has already been verified elswhere on this thread, Steve is doing all 50 stops... I heard it right from the frog's mouth!

:stick_out_tongue:

Ktowncoach

Reaction score
Froggy Friends???

Any word on if a few friends are gonna come along on these excursions.

I am very excited, and We are absolutely hopping here in Kermit Texas.

What is funny, before all this ever came about I have been using a song from one of the muppet shows with my 7th grade Language arts class as an attention getter.

All the 7th graders sing it with me and we move on to the next lesson.
They want to sing with Kermit now that he is coming... LOL...

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
DannyRWW said:
I'm with unclematt on this. It would be awesome if the Chicago appearance was public. We get so neglected out here in the midwest :frown:
Now thats the truth. We do get neglected here in the midwest. Lets keep our fingers crossed. I would pay anything I had to go see it.

unclematt

Reaction score
Thank you Danny. I appreciate the backup support.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Kermit, come down to the A.T.L.! Atlanta, of course.

Steve lives here (last I heard), I go to school here, the Center for Puppetry Arts is down here. C'mon, it might actually give me a reason to get up in the morning.

I know it's Atlanta, but I am a very lazy Raisin. :big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
A lot of people are so exticed that Kermit is coming to Kermit Texas. I just got through emailing a person I got a tape from Ebay and asked her about the muppets and she told me that she was so exticed that everyone down in Kermit Texas is getting ready for the arrivel of Kermit and Steve. I need to get to Kermit Texas quick!

rtgentry

Reaction score
Who Plans on going to kermit texas? Me my wife and three daughters will be there friday and saturday