Kermit opens up about showbiz and love

MrsPepper

Reaction score
What you just said makes perfect sense. That's probably what he meant. And, I love Miss Piggy. It makes me sad when no one else does. Kermit hardly even likes her.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, he admits to having dated her some.

Miss Piggy is just misunderstood. She's very aggressive with her work, and it carries over into the rest of her life. She's starved for attention, glamour, and love, and she goes about it the wrong way, like an ignored child. Piggy wants attention bad enough that she'll do the WRONG thing to even get BAD ATTENTION. Bless her heart.

beaker

Reaction score
Man I am so sick of every interviewer asking 'about the status of Kermit and Miss Piggy'...I dont think I've ever seen/read one interview with Kermit that didnt involve that one. I like the part where Kermit pretends he can't spell though...sadly, that's how a lot of people type!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
beaker said:
I like the part where Kermit pretends he can't spell though...sadly, that's how a lot of people type!
wht o Yu mene?

BEAR

Reaction score
I am very confused about the whole Kermit/Piggy relationship. Are they dating or not?! Mean, one minute its obvious they are together and love each other, and the next minute Kermit doesn't want to have a thing to do with her. He disses her in interviews all the time. It's kind of annoying.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I wrote to the JHC back when they still owned the Muppets, and they sided with Kermit. There was nothing more than an occasional date between the two, though Piggy "says" different. For Kermit, it's a friendship thing; for Piggy it's a media blitz where her publicity hounds spread rumors of fake engagements and marriages.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I wrote to the JHC back when they still owned the Muppets, and they sided with Kermit. There was nothing more than an occasional date between the two, though Piggy "says" different. For Kermit, it's a friendship thing; for Piggy it's a media blitz where her publicity hounds spread rumors of fake engagements and marriages.
Hmmm...I'd say there is more to it than that. Still, I find it rude that Kermit speaks so badly of her all the time. Sure, many find it funny, but for Piggy fans it can be a bit hurtfull. Does he not think of her feelings?

Also, I am willing to bet there is more truth to Piggy's story that Kermit is ever going to admit. is he the one lying to the pepers???

__

Interprited into a G'nuse arond my neck:

I'm a G'nu! Er...Boo! If you think I'll interprite all that, think again.