Kermit on the Masked Singer Wednesday March 10, 2021

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I don’t know if anyone else on this forum watches this show, but on the season 5 premiere which aired tonight…
KERMIT THE FROG WAS THE SNAIL!!!
Now I can finally have a Masked Singer page on the Muppet Wiki after adding so many connections and clues and my dream has come true!
Now I just wish I could be on the show.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I'm so upset I wasn't informed about this so I could record it on my DVR. Matt is a dang good singer. Here's the whole episode and Kermit's backstage interview:
If someone could edit all the stuff with the snail and Kermit into one video, that'd be great.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm so upset I wasn't informed about this so I could record it on my DVR.
This is a problem with so many network shows in recent years. Much like in the last two or three years, just about the only ones who are revealed to be on DWTS are if they're controversial "stars" (i.e. Sean Spicer one season) . . . otherwise, I totally would've watched for the likes of Kel Mitchell, Lindsey Stirling, or Tonya Harding if I knew they were going to be on in recent seasons.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I'm so upset I wasn't informed about this so I could record it on my DVR. Matt is a dang good singer.
That’s the whole premise/appeal of The Masked Singer compared to other celebrity competition shows: NOBODY knows who is under the mask/costume. The judges and the audience only have the singing voice and clue packages to base guesses on. We only find out who is who when a performer is eliminated.

fragglevision

Reaction score
Avid Masked Singer viewer here... and I thought Sarah Palin's and Mickey Rourke's reveals were shocking. The fact that I, a Muppet stan, failed to identify the voice immediately is pretty sad. I know, right? Some fan.
I'm actually planning an analysis video along the lines of this one, which perfectly encapsulates how I felt during last night's episode.
P.S. I know it will probably never happen but at this point I'd be excited to have TJ "Henry" Yoshi on.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
The fact that I, a Muppet stan, failed to identify the voice immediately is pretty sad. I know, right? Some fan.
I know how it feels. I didn’t identify him either. In fact, I’ve only gotten one contestant correct (Nick Carter as Crocodile, and that was on accident).

Also, ever since this, I e been having a hard time looking at other users who have Kermit as their avatars (like Philip, Daffyfan, etc.) the same way.
Come to think of it, if Jenny Slate were on the Masked Singer, I’d probably never look at my own avatar the same way again.